Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

nagging missus

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 pm

does anyone have a missus that nags as much as mine. if i got no work on like at the mo, she will not let me sit down until everything is satisfactory.
2 hour drive to pick my son up last nite, she texts me with a shopping list for a curry nite with the in-laws for tonite. I ask her does she really need the ingredients last nite or can she wait until morning. "no i need them tonight as i`ll make the curry now ready". No probs I went to get them.
Did she make it last night???? did she fuc*. Now I gotta get off the MB to go up tesco to get extra shit that she forgot.
Pain in the bloody arse she is. If you don`t go to bed the same time as the fuc*ers they moan. And when you do they moan about you snoring/farting/scratching/poking them with the little soldier.
sorry guys, felt like a rant

Re: nagging missus

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:47 pm

:lol: :lol:

give me a D

I

V

O

R

C

E

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm

nugent wrote:does anyone have a missus that nags as much as mine. if i got no work on like at the mo, she will not let me sit down until everything is satisfactory.
2 hour drive to pick my son up last nite, she texts me with a shopping list for a curry nite with the in-laws for tonite. I ask her does she really need the ingredients last nite or can she wait until morning. "no i need them tonight as i`ll make the curry now ready". No probs I went to get them.
Did she make it last night???? did she fuc*. Now I gotta get off the MB to go up tesco to get extra shit that she forgot.
Pain in the bloody arse she is. If you don`t go to bed the same time as the fuc*ers they moan. And when you do they moan about you snoring/farting/scratching/poking them with the little soldier.

mine steals my computer coz hers is old and broken and still insists on having shit programmes on the tv at the same time then moans about having the same food I cooked
a night or two ago to last us a few days then gets moody if I can't be arsed going to bed the same time, as if Shes the only one who has a hectic work day!

just keep an eye out for what's on the Market never hurts
Last edited by gabbsthenewt on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Yeah my mrs is a nag but not really compared to yours :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Ha Ha just paid to have my papers sent to court , expensive at the time but worth it in the long run :D

Ha Ha Happy dayssssss ........................ ! :ayatollah: :D

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:52 pm

I haven't got a missus at the moment.

The last one wouldn't let me drink at night, just in case i couldn't "get it up" when she wanted a rumping (must've had a bad experience in a previous relationship).

I said if drinking stops me getting it up, get me on the absenthe :lol:
It didn't last :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm

gabbsthenewt wrote:
just keep an eye out for what's on the Market never hurts

Does when they catch you keeping an eye on the market :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 pm

mine dont talk to me so not really a nagger. :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:57 pm

mine works early mornings, so goes to bed early, go up with her then wen she falls asleep i sneek back down and get the laptop and spent a night with AAMB AND FRIENDS :D
doesnt nag at all really, shes not the worst. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:59 pm

thailand is the way forward cheaper than a wife!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:03 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:thailand is the way forward cheaper than a wife!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

theres good women on our land but few and far between :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:15 pm

My missus doesn't nag but she makes sure that when she wants something she gets it!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Zabier wrote:My missus doesn't nag but she makes sure that when she wants something she gets it!

mmm funny how that always rings true

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:21 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:thailand is the way forward cheaper than a wife!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

theres good women on our land but few and far between :lol:

i know ill b searching for years the one i want so thailand is such a easier option :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:52 pm

nugent wrote:does anyone have a missus that nags as much as mine. if i got no work on like at the mo, she will not let me sit down until everything is satisfactory.

:lol: :ayatollah:

Keep quite sounds like mine :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 pm

i love my wife!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 pm

my wife uses the " you'll end up fighting, get arrested, shag some bird" excuse if i want to go to an away game. or her favourite " we can't afford it". yet she can always find the money if she wants something.
nag,nag f*cking nag.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 pm

jamccfc wrote:my wife uses the " you'll end up fighting, get arrested, shag some bird" excuse if i want to go to an away game. or her favourite " we can't afford it". yet she can always find the money if she wants something.
nag,nag f*cking nag.

ditto i get that all week leading to a night out, my last night out i even had a text around 9pm when i was in Edwards saying "be careful dont go getting into any fights" it's like my mum again when i was 18 :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< so glad she aint a wife! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got shot cos he moaned I watched too much footie, went away to games (instead of doing the shopping) and went out to the pub after the game - which ends up in an all nighter in town getting a little drunk - I could not see the problem..........he could always get it up however pissed i was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:58 pm

We get home from work the same time, first thing i do is get on the computer, she say's oh i thats what i was going to do, i wanted to check something. Well f*cking check after me Lardy arse, that's why i ran here..

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Ha Ha just paid to have my papers sent to court , expensive at the time but worth it in the long run :D

Ha Ha Happy dayssssss ........................ ! :ayatollah: :D

Giving up is the easy way out - work at it and it;ll be worth it in the end.