f**k me thats a harsh regime, i am moving to zimbabwe :lol:

Re: Hi, a few suggestions

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 pm

how many points will it be if you monkeyface someone :lol:

Mrs Ramsgate where are you? :lol:

:ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 pm

just read all the suggested rules.....................i am shocked, totally incosolable, no more monkeyfacing chats, ho more juggworld, ffs no more f*cking swearing, looks like its the pop and crisps ccfc official messageboard for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 pm

i wouls have been banned in November :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:BAZ WOULD BE FUCKED :lol:

f**k me thats a harsh regime, i am moving to zimbabwe :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 pm

ah f**k it we all fucked, annis will have to talk to himself......fancy setting up the "f**k it " message board baz :?: :D

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm

As me mamma used to say sitting on the porch chewing her baccy - "If it ain't broke - dont fix it"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Jez wrote:As me mamma used to say sitting on the porch chewing her baccy - "If it ain't broke - dont fix it"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Forest gump and mojoking - welcome to the site :D

But me thinks the easiest way to get round all the rules and regs you want to envoke is probably not to use this site - not saying it in bad way - but this site works however people type or spell =- once you start with rules n regs it takes away the way people discuss topics and have a banter and a laugh

There are moderators on here that actually do uphold the peace if needed but its rare due to the fact we all know to respect each other and opinions vary.

As for not wanting tx talk - YOU ARE HOPING - not only is it a lot of the posters natural way of speaking - some people cannot genuinly spell and so it helps them not to be ousted!

So just join in have fun and if you don't like a thread Skip ova 2 d nxt 1 n enjy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Jez wrote:Forest gump and mojoking - welcome to the site :D

But me thinks the easiest way to get round all the rules and regs you want to envoke is probably not to use this site - not saying it in bad way - but this site works however people type or spell =- once you start with rules n regs it takes away the way people discuss topics and have a banter and a laugh

There are moderators on here that actually do uphold the peace if needed but its rare due to the fact we all know to respect each other and opinions vary.

As for not wanting tx talk - YOU ARE HOPING - not only is it a lot of the posters natural way of speaking - some people cannot genuinly spell and so it helps them not to be ousted!

So just join in have fun and if you don't like a thread Skip ova 2 d nxt 1 n enjy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
woz u doin bowt it init coz i duno wot u on bowt x x x :lol: learnt that of my daughter :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Jez wrote:Forest gump and mojoking - welcome to the site :D

woz u doin bowt it init coz i duno wot u on bowt x x x :lol: learnt that of my daughter :lol:

thas d funniest mr baz i'm PMSL and ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cu 2mro :ayatollah: