away trip stories

A forum for all things Cardiff City

away trip stories

Postby nugent » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:17 pm

what was your best memories on an away trip???? Wrexham away for me in 96/97 i think it was in that faw prem cup midweek.
Only 5 of us were def going so Tony Jeffries didnt take bus, he took his car. En route the police called him and asked for rough numbers we were taking. He replied "not only can i tell you how many are coming I can also give you their names and addresses". Classic.
Got pissed up in pub and Tony was adamant we weren`t going to pay for admission, so we decided to wait for players to arrive and enter with them. I think it was Wayne o Sullivan who got me in. About 10 of us altogether in the stand but we sang our hearts out.
THOU SHALL NOT BOTTLE ANOTHER PLAY OFF
nugent

away trip stories

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat