Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Someone delete this thread asap .Thanks :ayatollah:

Now can somebody delete it then :shock:

No F-ing way!!!

This is legendary and long may it continued to be bumped :ayatollah:

Re: Malky Man Utd

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:50 am

The next Man u manager is already working for United - Ryan giggs 8-)

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am

I expect someone like polo to be childish like this. I don't care to admit it was me who wrote it, it was as ludicrous as saying someone like Brendan Rodgers who was bottom of the championship with readig to 3 years later be manager of Liverpool, that'll never happen will it? It was all taken the wrong way, I asked about potential, i didn't say he's good enough. Oh well polo can have his Sunday afternoon laugh as he spends his life on the message board.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:06 am

I expect someone like polo to be childish like this. I don't care to admit it was me who wrote it, it was as ludicrous as saying someone like Brendan Rodgers who was bottom of the championship with readig to 3 years later be manager of Liverpool, that'll never happen will it? It was all taken the wrong way, I asked about potential, i didn't say he's good enough. Oh well polo can have his Sunday afternoon laugh as he spends his life on the message board.

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 am

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:I expect someone like polo to be childish like this. I don't care to admit it was me who wrote it, it was as ludicrous as saying someone like Brendan Rodgers who was bottom of the championship with readig to 3 years later be manager of Liverpool, that'll never happen will it? It was all taken the wrong way, I asked about potential, i didn't say he's good enough. Oh well polo can have his Sunday afternoon laugh as he spends his life on the message board.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and an extra one cos its my birthday :lol:

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:35 am

Happy birthday

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:41 am

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Happy birthday

Thanks. :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am

Lol :D

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Man United and Fergie have always been shit away from home haven't they?

What a tool.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Fergie has got 30years on malky u tool. malky took us to 6th with completely new squad and carling cup final. this year he needed to push us on and we're top. is every other manager rubbish in the championship? Because they're all below malky.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Man United and Fergie have always been shit away from home haven't they?

What a tool.

Bit sad bringing up a thread from nigh on three months ago.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Fergie has got 30years on malky u tool. malky took us to 6th with completely new squad and carling cup final. this year he needed to push us on and we're top. is every other manager rubbish in the championship? Because they're all below malky.

Sit down and shut up.

You made tw*t if yourself with this thread just hold your hands up.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Polo, if i had said that malky was ready now fair enough. but i only asked about potential. but beings as its u saying i made a fool of myself I'll laugh at off beings as u r calling a manager with his team top of the league 'tactically inept' oh dear. how bad must the other 23 managers in the league be to all be sitting below a tactically inept manager. Start thinking about your own crap u post before criticising others.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Polo, if i had said that malky was ready now fair enough. but i only asked about potential. but beings as its u saying i made a fool of myself I'll laugh at off beings as u r calling a manager with his team top of the league 'tactically inept' oh dear. how bad must the other 23 managers in the league be to all be sitting below a tactically inept manager. Start thinking about your own crap u post before criticising others.

We should be top of the league with the money hes been given to sp

1 year since you reckoned in 3 years Malky could be managing Man U. Only 2 to go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Man United and Fergie have always been shit away from home haven't they?

What a tool.

I'l keep bringing this post up throughout the season. It's an indicator of how much some of our new breeds lick Malkys backside.

:old: :old:

Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

What a tool.

I'l keep bringing this post up throughout the season. It's an indicator of how much some of our new breeds lick Malkys backside.

:old: :old:

:lol:
Malky at united, harry Redknapp can be his number 2

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:04 am

polo wrote:what a ridiculous thread :lol:

We will never see another ferguson.

So true and thank God.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:58 am

I'll lick any managers backside who has us top of the league. I'm not a new breed u dick. Polo, big Sam spent the most last year and only finished 3rd, tactically inept or hard league? Cos he ain't doing bad in the Prem now is he? Nice little draw v the champions an all. Plus u gotta remember malky is still very young for a manager

Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 am

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:I expect someone like polo to be childish like this. I don't care to admit it was me who wrote it, it was as ludicrous as saying someone like Brendan Rodgers who was bottom of the championship with readig to 3 years later be manager of Liverpool, that'll never happen will it? It was all taken the wrong way, I asked about potential, i didn't say he's good enough. Oh well polo can have his Sunday afternoon laugh as he spends his life on the message board.

At least you got one thing right in this thread, Polo does seem to spend his entire life on this message board, but hey who am i to judge.

Mind you the one thing i do agree with him about is Malky's tactical ineptness, which i think is disguised by his passion and 'fan-like' attitude to management - which means fans tend to love him.

He seems to leave substitutions too late and when he does make them, they're the wrong ones, for example i would NEVER have taken Helguson off today as i thought he was a massive nuisance for Bolton's defence and far more effective today than Joe Mason, especially when trying to see out a game rather than chase it, and i'd have also brought Frei on earlier but that's just my opinion.

So yeah i don't think he'll ever be good enough for a club like Man Utd but the point was actually a valid one i think!

And don't get me wrong, i definitely think he's the right man for the job for us at the moment, and even if i didnt, i'll support him for as long as he is our manager, rather than get on his back, like certain people did with Dave Jones, because that never helps. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:14 pm

I just don't know what to say.

:old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I just don't know what to say.

Here Here :old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Massimo Osti wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:I just don't know what to say.

Here Here :old:

Here f*cking here :old:

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 pm

*Chuckles*

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Polo, if i had said that malky was ready now fair enough. but i only asked about potential. but beings as its u saying i made a fool of myself I'll laugh at off beings as u r calling a manager with his team top of the league 'tactically inept' oh dear. how bad must the other 23 managers in the league be to all be sitting below a tactically inept manager. Start thinking about your own crap u post before criticising others.

1 year since you reckoned in 3 years Malky could be managing Man U. Only 2 to go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:30 pm

whens your 10th birthday child. u did note that mine is a question and u stated that malky is actually 'tactically inept' don't u? bet u were gutted we won yesterday so u didn't have much of a chance to slate the team. malky was awful tho, shocking tactics :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:whens your 10th birthday child. u did note that mine is a question and u stated that malky is actually 'tactically inept' don't u? bet u were gutted we won yesterday so u didn't have much of a chance to slate the team. malky was awful tho, shocking tactics :lol: :lol:

Chomp Chomp Chomp

#Snigger

Wed May 08, 2013 9:10 am

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 am

:malky:

Wed May 08, 2013 9:17 am

I predict Mourinho will be spirited away to Manure, and Fergie will come to cardiff as director of fooball. we will win the league

This is also why i dont bet :lol: