Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

drrrr

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:10 pm

I used a cockney translation website and it came up with this

Awright geeezzaa! Its awfully Haynes diet on 'ere tonight. No annis as 'e's gone fer a cuzza wiv dave jones' best blod an' roosters ditched us. Shape up lads lol. Sorted mate.

the original was
Its awfully quiet on here tonight. no annis as hes gone for a curry with dave jones' best friend and the roosters left us. Shape up lads lol

Re: drrrr

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Blimey! Atleast we still got Baz, Jez, da Millchips bruvvers an' Carl wiv 'is fat jack slaying, ki' kat chunky facing, losin' ter da jocks an' feeney on modern warfar antics :). Nuff said, yeah?

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Blimey! Atleast we still got Baz, Jez, da Millchips bruvvers an' Carl wiv 'is fat jack slaying, ki' kat chunky facing, losin' ter da jocks an' feeney on modern warfar antics :). Nuff said, yeah?

Exscuse me say again :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Thomas Lilian Gish is a charlotte :D

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:20 pm

chippy909 wrote:Thomas Lilian Gish is a charlotte :D

I cant speak it lol.. I used the translator

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:
chippy909 wrote:Thomas Lilian Gish is a charlotte :D

I cant speak it lol.. I used the translator

Good so that mean you wont no what i called you :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Blimey! Atleast we still got Baz, Jez, da Millchips bruvvers an' Carl wiv 'is fat jack slaying, ki' kat chunky facing, losin' ter da jocks an' feeney on modern warfar antics :). Nuff said, yeah?

monkey facing that's supposed to be :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 pm

just incase anyone wants the site
http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk/rabbit

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:

What does that say

' Blimey Baz, Jez the Millichip brother and fat Jack Carl are trying to monkey face Warren Feeney whilst playing on Modern Warfare :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:27 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:

What does that say

' Blimey Baz, Jez the Millichip brother and fat Jack Carl are trying to monkey face Warren Feeney whilst playing on Modern Warfare :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: that made me laugh reading that

it says:
atleast we still got baz, jez, the millchip brothers and carl with his fat jack slaying, monkey facing, losing to the jocks and feeney on modern warfare antics

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Ye your version sounds more beliveable :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tha soooooooooooooo made me laugh - u must be bored as f@@k!

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 pm

Black an' white mate, I come from london, you might 'ave seen me singin' me big jam tart aaaht on a puma advert. Da ting was tottenham was playin' on valentines day an' me rabi' 'utch be'er uvver 'alf wan'ed me ter go aaaht fer a romantic meal. I said yeah but then said I was michael owen ter da zxzc an' climbed aaaht da window an' ran ter da pub. We all english oak in'er a song, "i wanna stand wiv you on da mountain, i wanna bada wiv you in da sea". bee's knees times, up da yids.

translate that f'er

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:33 pm

uh oh! im on it

Awright geeezzaa! funny as bombay duck - every title fight on 'ere always somethin' ter tickle you. Sorted mate.

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Black an' white mate, I come from london, you might 'ave seen me singin' me big jam tart aaaht on a puma advert. Da ting was tottenham was playin' on valentines day an' me rabi' 'utch be'er uvver 'alf wan'ed me ter go aaaht fer a romantic meal. I said yeah but then said I was michael owen ter da zxzc an' climbed aaaht da window an' ran ter da pub. We all english oak in'er a song, "i wanna stand wiv you on da mountain, i wanna bada wiv you in da sea". bee's knees times, up da yids.

translate that f'er

Does that mean

I love Michael Jackson song 'Black and White'. I come from London you might of seen me singing with Mrs Ramsgate (Big Tart) on that puma advert. The thing with Tottenham is that on Valentines day I dressed up as a rabbit and drank beer and everyone wanted a go with me for a romantic meal. I said yeah but then Michael Owen climbed through my window and ran to Cheggers pub. We annoyed him by singing English songs. I want to stand with you on a mountain, I wanna be a bad man by the sea. Cheggers is the bess kness up the yids.

Is that close Thomas :lol:

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:39 pm

chippy909 wrote:
Thomas Fish. wrote:Black an' white mate, I come from london, you might 'ave seen me singin' me big jam tart aaaht on a puma advert. Da ting was tottenham was playin' on valentines day an' me rabi' 'utch be'er uvver 'alf wan'ed me ter go aaaht fer a romantic meal. I said yeah but then said I was michael owen ter da zxzc an' climbed aaaht da window an' ran ter da pub. We all english oak in'er a song, "i wanna stand wiv you on da mountain, i wanna bada wiv you in da sea". bee's knees times, up da yids.

translate that f'er

Does that mean

I love Michael Jackson song 'Black and White'. I come from London you might of seen me singing with Mrs Ramsgate (Big Tart) on that puma advert. The thing with Tottenham is that on Valentines day I dressed up as a rabbit and drank beer and everyone wanted a go with me for a romantic meal. I said yeah but then Michael Owen climbed through my window and ran to Cheggers pub. We annoyed him by singing English songs. I want to stand with you on a mountain, I wanna be a bad man by the sea. Cheggers is the bess kness up the yids.

Is that close Thomas :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: fair play good attempt

Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Jez wrote:uh oh! im on it

Awright geeezzaa! funny as bombay duck - every title fight on 'ere always somethin' ter tickle you. Sorted mate.

Gawdon Bennet! sorry jez, missed your post by there. The site is fairly addictive, so sorry fer ruinin' da next free awer knock on da door 'aaahrs ov you life lol. OK?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:12 am

f**k me, you to kids have talked to some bollox on here tonight :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 am

milly44 wrote:f**k me, you to kids have talked to some bollox on here tonight :lol:

yeah we have a bit havn't we :lol:

Kit Kat Chunky Facing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brilliant!!!!!

a bit :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 am

claire wrote:Kit Kat Chunky Facing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brilliant!!!!!

claire can you keep your dirty sexual habits to yourself please :evil: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:22 am

Brilliant!!!!!

:lol:
i thought i was the only one who found that bit funny

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 am

Thomas Fish. wrote:
Brilliant!!!!!

:lol:
i thought i was the only one who found that bit funny

i get it now, i couldnt understand the shit you 2 (fish and chip) werre spkin :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:25 am

Im still laughing now!!! :lol: