Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

my last ever post on other mb

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 pm

i posted a thread "auditors are in" on the "peter ridsdale appreciation mb" and ive been slated as expected. no i don`t mind opinions and debates but you just cant get through to some people mun. comments like "some people want this club to fall on its arse so they can say i told you so" and things like "everyone gets audited at some point".
And if i hear one more "dont forget all the good he has done for this club" i will effing scream.
Sorry lads , again, as i`m new on this mb this is probably starting to become an old issue, but thats that with the other board for me. this is much more light hearted. Not so many naive people on here it seems and in touch with reality. :D

Re: my last ever post on other mb

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Everyone's entitled to their opinions mate but just ignore it if you don't like it. We love different views here. I agree with some on here and I disagree with some on here. It's why I love this message board.

I've had disagreements with the likes of Annis, nerd and Rhooster etc but I've also agreed with a lot of stuff they say. Whatever the consensus I've always felt they've appreciated my view and I've enjoyed discussion.

You seem a good poster so I'm not complaining that you'll be spending more time over here! :)

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Which MB is that buddy CCMB or the club one?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Zabier wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinions mate but just ignore it if you don't like it. We love different views here. I agree with some on here and I disagree with some on here. It's why I love this message board.

No we don't .

I've had disagreements with the likes of Annis, nerd and Rhooster etc but I've also agreed with a lot of stuff they say. Whatever the consensus I've always felt they've appreciated my view and I've enjoyed discussion.

No you haven't.

You seem a good poster so I'm not complaining that you'll be spending more time over here! :)

Not what you said in PM's

:twisted:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:32 pm

do you mean the official club messageboard...which was set up because the mike morris board was seen to be full of people asking questions about the club ?

or do you mean the mike morris board which has loads of people who think that peter ridsdale and the current board have done a shocking job of managing the clubs finances ?

the official club board is useless and they delete posts that say too much bad stuff about the club

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:42 pm

nugent wrote:i posted a thread "auditors are in" on the "peter ridsdale appreciation mb" and ive been slated as expected. no i don`t mind opinions and debates but you just cant get through to some people mun. comments like "some people want this club to fall on its arse so they can say i told you so" and things like "everyone gets audited at some point".
And if i hear one more "dont forget all the good he has done for this club" i will effing scream.
Sorry lads , again, as i`m new on this mb this is probably starting to become an old issue, but thats that with the other board for me. this is much more light hearted. Not so many naive people on here it seems and in touch with reality. :D

But dont forget all the good he has done for the club :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:42 pm

nugent wrote:i posted a thread "auditors are in" on the "peter ridsdale appreciation mb" and ive been slated as expected. no i don`t mind opinions and debates but you just cant get through to some people mun. comments like "some people want this club to fall on its arse so they can say i told you so" and things like "everyone gets audited at some point".

i heard a rumour on the train last night that the auditors had been called in......doesnt look good :o

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:47 pm

He means the 'Official MB', I've pretty much given up posting on there. It's amazing how many posters on there believe every word St Peter utters! :lol:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:57 pm

innit

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:36 pm

joncandy wrote:He means the 'Official MB', I've pretty much given up posting on there. It's amazing how many posters on there believe every word St Peter utters! :lol:

I would suspect that that particular board is "edited" by the club`s Press Officer to show more responses in favour of the club`s management than against it.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:04 pm

PtB wrote:
Zabier wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinions mate but just ignore it if you don't like it. We love different views here. I agree with some on here and I disagree with some on here. It's why I love this message board.

No we don't .

No you haven't.

Not what you said in PM's

:twisted:

Hahaha, stop getting me in trouble you little b*stard! :D

I've only PMed a few people and what was said will remain private... we never mix business with pleasure. :D

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm

So, you've left the pro-Ridsdale MB and joined the pro-Warren Feeney MB :lol:

I expect this will be deleted :lol: