Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

watford game a quid

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:11 pm

watford game is a quid for little uns with a full fare paying big un. personally i think the club should do more of this. my lad is 10 and has been 6 times with me this season, but my stepson is 15 and he wants to tag along too. at full price with hotdogs and booze this can tot up quite a bit. this is the type of thing required to get bums on seats.

Re: watford game a quid

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Hom ... 24,00.html :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:36 pm

nugent wrote:watford game is a quid for little uns with a full fare paying big un. personally i think the club should do more of this. my lad is 10 and has been 6 times with me this season, but my stepson is 15 and he wants to tag along too. at full price with hotdogs and booze this can tot up quite a bit. this is the type of thing required to get bums on seats.

Yes about time we done this, should have done for West brom game being half term :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:19 pm

I want to take my girlfriend's brother to a game. He's only 13 years old but because I am a season ticket holder and already bought my ticket does that mean I can't buy one for him at a £1, it only counts for people who buy a ticket now yeah?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:21 pm

im guessing yes, but its worth a phone call

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:21 pm

good deal.
hopefully get a full stadium.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Zabier wrote:I want to take my girlfriend's brother to a game. He's only 13 years old but because I am a season ticket holder and already bought my ticket does that mean I can't buy one for him at a £1, it only counts for people who buy a ticket now yeah?

I would imagine so mate its an incentive to get more potential customers. So us fools that invest in the club dont get these perks :roll:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Zabier wrote:I want to take my girlfriend's brother to a game. He's only 13 years old but because I am a season ticket holder and already bought my ticket does that mean I can't buy one for him at a £1, it only counts for people who buy a ticket now yeah?

no u r classed as a full payer so u should still be able 2 get ur tickets for a quid mate

Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Awesome, I might take him to the Middlesbrough game anyway. It will be a better atmosphere.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:12 pm

I reckon the marketing wizard from the club reads this board.

check out this from a couple of weeks ago

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5977

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:
nugent wrote:watford game is a quid for little uns with a full fare paying big un. personally i think the club should do more of this. my lad is 10 and has been 6 times with me this season, but my stepson is 15 and he wants to tag along too. at full price with hotdogs and booze this can tot up quite a bit. this is the type of thing required to get bums on seats.

Yes about time we done this, should have done for West brom game being half term :ayatollah:

Mind you, they probably thought with it being such an attractive fixture they wouldn't need to put such an offer on because the crowd would be a decent one anyway. It's against the Watfords of this world we need to push to get bigger crowds

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Great I am glad, should be at least 6 games a season.