Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Protest?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:50 pm

So is the protest off then?

Re: Protest?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:So is the protest off then?

If they do do it tomorrow, then in My Opinion it should be Before the game, UP to the Rhooster .

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 pm

I have to ask if there's any point? The first one got the point over to him of how the fans feel but, with the poor turnout of the last one, will another be met with as much apathy? I think it will. I'm not in favour of demos myself but I think everyone has a right to show their feelings in whatever way they think is best for the club, and good luck to them

Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I have to ask if there's any point? The first one got the point over to him of how the fans feel but, with the poor turnout of the last one, will another be met with as much apathy? I think it will. I'm not in favour of demos myself but I think everyone has a right to show their feelings in whatever way they think is best for the club, and good luck to them

I believe if the EGM FAILS, I Believe Middlesborough Home March 6th Before the game, but thats only My Opinion.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I have to ask if there's any point? The first one got the point over to him of how the fans feel but, with the poor turnout of the last one, will another be met with as much apathy? I think it will. I'm not in favour of demos myself but I think everyone has a right to show their feelings in whatever way they think is best for the club, and good luck to them

I believe if the EGM FAILS, I Believe Middlesborough Home March 6th Before the game, but thats only My Opinion.
i agree, and i will get a new banner done, need some suggestions for it(sensible ones) as my original is going with maccydee to the falklands :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

as much as i want one tmorro and at every home game, i feel people will feel like oh hears another protest bla bla, so if we have fewer maybe they will be bigger?
EGM doesnt answer questions, then boro home should be a big one :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I believe if the EGM FAILS, I Belive Middlesborough Home March 6th Before the game, but thats only My Opinion.

Thing is, Annis, he knows how everyone feels and is still stubbornly resisting, so marching and demo'ing isn't going to do a lot to oust him. If the EGM fails to get shot, I think we'll probably have to wait til the Malaysians come on board. If they don't, I think we're stuck with him and we will have to wait for him to leave of his own accord. Sad, but I think true. Only direct action will get rid of him otherwise