Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The DEMONSTRATION MARCH 6th BEFORE THE GAME

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:21 pm

milly44 wrote:this could be a big one, the way its going :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THIS HAS TO BE THE ONE! - time is running out and so are the home games!

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Myself and around 7 others are marching, enough is enough , time to take a stand, I chanted for clemo to go, stormed the grandstand in mid nineties to help oust Kumars, now am back in action, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ROLL ON THE DEMO

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:32 pm

My idea is to march from the City centre ie the POW or any pub then march up to canton going up Cowbridge rd East picking up more fans as we go. Up to the Corp and Canton Cross and then heading for the stadium..

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:My idea is to march from the City centre ie the POW or any pub then march up to canton going up Cowbridge rd East picking up more fans as we go. Up to the Corp and Canton Cross and then heading for the stadium..

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

City centre would create more attention :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:My idea is to march from the City centre ie the POW or any pub then march up to canton going up Cowbridge rd East picking up more fans as we go. Up to the Corp and Canton Cross and then heading for the stadium..

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

That a long walk :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:08 pm

chippy909 wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

I remember a chant about its a long way to cardiff central, but it was directed at away fans when we were losing.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:30 am

All he is going to do at the meeting is lie.

Demonstration regardless....the prick must go!

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 am

Im fed up of listening to the words of Journey ie dont stop believin...i reckon its time for a Secret Affair song.......THIS IS THE TIME FOR ACTION!!

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 pm

chippy909 wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

Not going in every pub as we go it wont :lol: it will be a stagger :D :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Count me in. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:33 pm

My idea is to march from the City centre ie the POW or any pub then march up to canton going up Cowbridge rd East picking up more fans as we go. Up to the Corp and Canton Cross and then heading for the stadium..

City centre would create more attention

That a long walk :lol:[/quote]

Not going in every pub as we go it wont :lol: it will be a stagger :D :ayatollah:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll meet ya enroute - i got little legs and a nipper! lol :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 pm

We'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Me far left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 am

love the city -hate the riddler. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: