Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ridsdale text

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:49 pm

I was actually quite polite. Asked him if there was any truth about the money owed to the catering company. And does he agree that we need another centre midfield after we were once again over run there again yesterday. But they are difficult questions for him :lol:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I was actually quite polite. Asked him if there was any truth about the money owed to the catering company. And does he agree that we need another centre midfield after we were once again over run there again yesterday. But they are difficult questions for him :lol:

i wasnt that polite, but i wont be unpolite to anyone over email or text (usualy) whats the point. i was unpolite to his face instead yesterday :lol:
i asked if he was taking any pleasure out of situation and being a hate figure, whether we would get the money to pay tax bill, and if there was any truth in the fact malaysians wont invest while your here, because you cant run a bath ????

no reply :shock:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 pm

unpolite to his face?how? I think he might have turned his phone off now ha ha

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:unpolite to his face?how? I think he might have turned his phone off now ha ha

i got up the grandstand after the game, and then saw him by reception after the game, iv posted somewher erlier in the day about it.
yeh i would imagine hes had a lot of texts in last few hours :lol:
hes always replied to emails i have sent tough to be fair

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 am

I got his number off facebook a few week's ago.

Rung him he said hello... I said f**k OFF. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:06 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i will put this on here word for word, as i was stuck in traffic and bored i text this

''we were a f*cking shambles today and its got to be your fault''

his reply ''get lost''

get lost my lardy arse i have paid for next seasons ST and we have not finished this year and he tells a fan that has forked out hardd earned money to get lost, what a total useless tosser we have at the helm of our beloved club, and it really saddens me

What were you expecting him to say?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:58 pm

my turn now. 1st time texting the riddler......!

answer to follow...... :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:40 pm

delmbox wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i will put this on here word for word, as i was stuck in traffic and bored i text this

his reply ''get lost''

get lost my lardy arse i have paid for next seasons ST and we have not finished this year and he tells a fan that has forked out hardd earned money to get lost, what a total useless tosser we have at the helm of our beloved club, and it really saddens me

f*cking agree with me innit :evil: what else ffs

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:38 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
delmbox wrote:

his reply ''get lost''

f*cking agree with me innit :evil: what else ffs

Yeah but mate he's not ever going to text back saying "you're right, I'm sorry" is he? It's PR.

To be honest if an internet messageboard got hold of my number and text me abuse all day I'd reply with a lot stronger than 'get lost' :twisted:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:07 pm

he left his number on the ccfc website for us fans to have a discussion with him, i did he did not agree, so f**k him