Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR A TOTAL WANKER DAVE JONES

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Yes in the past I have gone on about Warren Feeney prob because he is My Friend, but also I know how much he just wants to play, not for 10 seconds either.

Youve got a team struggling for the last 3 weeks, yet still you wont start him, your a gutless wanker.
I KNOW YOU READ THIS FORUM.

You chased after him for nearly a year to get him, gave him a 3 and a half year contract and NEVER EVER GIVEN HIM A RUN OF GAMES.
Rangers, Hearts,Bristol Rovers,Leeds,Charlton,Sheffield Wed have all asked for him in the last month and youve said NO.
Nathan Blake told me you did the same to him at Wolves.

He has been picked for Northern Ireland Next month 34th Cap.
LOOK AT THIS DJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFn5ATHouiI

He could play in 3 or 4 positions, Yet you wont Start him, SO f*cking LET HIM GO ARSEHOLE.

Re: YOUR A TOTAL WANKER DAVE JONES

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 pm

fantastic post annis and true. whats your reply dave jones ?

hes our itsy bitsy
teeny weeny
bald headed warren feeney ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:20 pm

i cant agree more, and i know he can play midfield, which at the moment none of our team can

give him a chance jonesy, or we will run you out of town with the others ;)

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:23 pm

He deserves a chance and at present would be no worse than any of our first 11.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:27 pm

why would dave jones start playing feeney when we have chopra, mccormack and bothroyd fit right now?

but why would he send him away when injuries to just 2 of them would mean he'd be badly needed?

all teams have squad players who unfortunately are surplus to requirements but needed for their bodies, dave jones is only doing what every single logical manager in his circumstances would do

taiwo, quinn, commingues and all are in exactly the same boat

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 pm

There is also a wider issue in that DJ moans about his small squad, yet he makes no use of the few options he has.

Apart from Feeney there is Tawio, McCormack, Quinn, Blake and Matthews who must be fresher and more clear of injuries than Bothroyd, Whittingham, Wildig, Rae and Kennedy.

Today's game following on from hard games against Chelsea and WBA should have been ideal for rotating the squad.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 pm

sounds like warren posting from annis's computer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

agree dj is a stuck up cock sucking c**t

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:38 pm

From a jacks perspective would love to have feeney in the side thought he was excellent when with us injury definetely came at the wrong time,always seemed to give it all when playing hope he gets a chance!!

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 pm

bluebirdtom wrote:why would dave jones start playing feeney when we have chopra, mccormack and bothroyd fit right now?

but why would he send him away when injuries to just 2 of them would mean he'd be badly needed?

all teams have squad players who unfortunately are surplus to requirements but needed for their bodies, dave jones is only doing what every single logical manager in his circumstances would do

but not international players :D

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Can he play center mid, or in defence? :lol:

I would say our problems don't really lie up front at the moment, ok Jay is allegedly carrying injuries etc but is arguably our most important player.

I would rather Jones give Taiwo or someone ago instead of Rae, he looked pretty decent against Bristol in the cup. If he isn't going to play why did they cancel his loan?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Totally disagree.........DJ has achieved much for this club.

Our fans must be the most fickle.......... as for Feeney....... Bothroyd, Chopra, McCormack....you're telling me Feeney should be ahead of these?

I think you should use your head and not let your heart rule......he's a mate of yours.

Not a very sound judgement.

You may be totally disgusted by today but he doesn't deserve that abuse.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 pm

but you have to try and change things when they are not going our way!
feeney should have come on today for chopra?? things were not working
for him today and he seemed on a different wave length with jay !!!

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:59 pm

steve l wrote:but you have to try and change things when they are not going our way!

Well maybe....... but to be honest I just dont rate Feeney.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:17 pm

I'm 56 yrs old and have bad knees.

I still reckon I could do a better job than Feeney.

He hasn't scored outside the BOTTOM TWO divisions, and even there his scoring record was poor.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 pm

yeahthats it,"warren feeney" if only dj would play "it's just like watching brazil feeney"then our troubles would be over.

get a fooking grip,he's yer mate so your biased end of.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:31 pm

bluebirdtom wrote:why would dave jones start playing feeney when we have chopra, mccormack and bothroyd fit right now?

He hasnt been given 1 start this season.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:There is also a wider issue in that DJ moans about his small squad, yet he makes no use of the few options he has.

Apart from Feeney there is Tawio, McCormack, Quinn, Blake and Matthews who must be fresher and more clear of injuries than Bothroyd, Whittingham, Wildig, Rae and Kennedy.

Today's game following on from hard games against Chelsea and WBA should have been ideal for rotating the squad.

Correct Tony, he has more players also available so he should not moan.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 pm

ianfens wrote:
steve l wrote:but you have to try and change things when they are not going our way!

Well maybe....... but to be honest I just dont rate Feeney.

Your opinion, yet you say it without seeing him play lol.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 pm

I definitely don't think we should be starting him in-front of Chopra, Bothroyd or McCormack. However I do think when things were going as bad as today then he should have been given 20-30 minutes to see what he can do.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:35 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:I'm 56 yrs old and have bad knees.

He hasn't scored outside the BOTTOM TWO divisions, and even there his scoring record was poor.

77 goals in 296 appearances, so why did DJ sign him if he is such a good manager.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:38 pm

theracecourse wrote:yeahthats it,"warren feeney" if only dj would play "it's just like watching brazil feeney"then our troubles would be over.

get a fooking grip,he's yer mate so your biased end of.

Allowed my opinion, and i can see we seem to be doing well lately, so why did DJ Sign him?

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 pm

I totally agree with you Annis, why signed someone and not start him, or even give him 30 mins. He played a good chunk of the game at Bristol away (FA Cup) and he helped Chopra get the goal.

Given 2 or 3 games he might come good.

The problem is Feeney is not a Bothroyd type player, he is more a Chopra player, and DJ loves Chopra as he is our reckoned signing and probably our top player.

Give Feeney a chance :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:09 pm

chippy909 wrote:I totally agree with you Annis, why signed someone and not start him, or even give him 30 mins. He played a good chunk of the game at Bristol away (FA Cup) and he helped Chopra get the goal.

Given 2 or 3 games he might come good.

The problem is Feeney is not a Bothroyd type player, he is more a Chopra player, and DJ loves Chopra as he is our reckoned signing and probably our top player.

Give Feeney a chance :ayatollah:

We are desperate at the moment so a run of 3 games surely is worth a shot :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes in the past I have gone on about Warren Feeney prob because he is My Friend, but also I know how much he just wants to play, not for 10 seconds either.

Youve got a team struggling for the last 3 weeks, yet still you wont start him, your a gutless wanker.
I KNOW YOU READ THIS FORUM.

You chased after him for nearly a year to get him, gave him a 3 and a half year contract and NEVER EVER GIVEN HIM A RUN OF GAMES.
Rangers, Hearts,Bristol Rovers,Leeds,Charlton,Sheffield Wed have all asked for him in the last month and youve said NO.
Nathan Blake told me you did the same to him at Wolves.

He has been picked for Northern Ireland Next month 34th Cap.
LOOK AT THIS DJ

Annis......... Jones is a wanker mate, once your out you are out.

He could play in 3 or 4 positions, Yet you wont Start him, SO f*cking LET HIM GO ARSEHOLE.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm

The last 20 minutes we could have gone 4-3-3

matthews gypes kev kennedy

ross whitts burke

chops jb and warren

we were 2 down.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:20 pm

In all fairness, I've never seen Feeney play. I can't judge.

But when we're 2-0 down, Bothroyd is doing f**k all, Chopra isn't finishing, a change is needed.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 pm

f*cking lovee it!! im gunna learn thee words and sing it at preston!!! feeeeeeeeeeeenyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:33 pm

m.davies wrote:f*cking lovee it!! im gunna learn thee words and sing it at preston!!! feeeeeeeeeeeenyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFn5ATHouiI :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Feeneys Dad was in the Ninian Park pub today, he played for Stoke city with Gordon Banks, Northern Ireland ass well and Warrens Grandfather did.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFn5ATHouiI

Fixed :ayatollah:

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:I'm 56 yrs old and have bad knees.

77 goals in 296 appearances, so why did DJ sign him if he is such a good manager.

Annis..... jones aint got what it takes..... thick scouse tw*t.