Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:45 pm

ill see it definatly lets hope it catches on!! :ayatollah:

Re: YOUR A TOTAL WANKER DAVE JONES

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:46 pm

m.davies wrote:ill see it definatly lets hope it catches on!! :ayatollah:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFn5ATHouiI :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am

Annis I can understand why DJ didn't start with Feeney, as in my opinion Chops, Bothroyd and McCormack are better strikers and dont take this too personal, but I reckon your friendship with Feeney gets in the way of your judgement a bit.
But what I will say is I cant stand for the life of me why he didnt bring Feeney on to play 433 or 424 and go for it, I said to the guy sat next to me the same thing and he agreed, we had nothing to lose and DJ should have taken a gamble. I'm fuming about that to be honest

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 am

Bluebird4eva wrote:Annis I can understand why DJ didn't start with Feeney, as in my opinion Chops, Bothroyd and McCormack are better strikers and dont take this too personal, but I reckon your friendship with Feeney gets in the way of your judgement a bit.
But what I will say is I cant stand for the life of me why he didnt bring Feeney on to play 433 or 424 and go for it, I said to the guy sat next to me the same thing and he agreed, we had nothing to lose and DJ should have taken a gamble. I'm fuming about that to be honest

It prob does, but DJ says he is desperate for players, Feeney can play in other positions. And we were desperate today.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 am

why did wildig comee off?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 am

m.davies wrote:why did wildig comee off?

Nothing wrong with him, DJ made him the scape goat today lol.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:08 am

I can understand your anger Annis, but I reckon he was right not to start him, but 100% wrong not to bring him on in the last half hour.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:12 am

lol marshall? im sorry i was there today but i have no idea why he was on the bench

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:04 am

How the f**k Gavin Rae gets to play 90 minutes every week is totally beyond me, he has been absolutely useless all season, and more and more people are starting to notice this.

At one point it was myself and one other bloke who sits by me moaning about him, but yesterday the vast majority of people sat around me were complaining about his lack of effort, even two eight year old kids sat in front of me were calling for him to be taken off.

It appears that the majority of our fans are able to recognise effort and commitment, but Dave Jones simply ignores this week in week out.

I know our squad is paper thin, but our subs bench seems to be used to cover for injuries only.

The likes of Taiwo, Feeney and Blake must be wondering what they have got to do to get a spell of time on the pitch, let alone starting a game.

After going two down yesterday, we did not look like getting back into the match, chopra was not up to much and should have been replaced by Feeney for at least the last thirty minutes and Taiwo should have replaced Rae, or better still started ahead of him.

I’m not saying these players are any better but they sure as hell would have put in damn sight more effort. I’d rather play someone who gets stuck in, as opposed to someone who looks like they can’t be bothered week in week out.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 am

Tony Soprano wrote:How the f**k Gavin Rae gets to play 90 minutes every week is totally beyond me, he has been absolutely useless all season, and more and more people are starting to notice this.

At one point it was myself and one other bloke who sits by me moaning about him, but yesterday the vast majority of people sat around me were complaining about his lack of effort, even two eight year old kids sat in front of me were calling for him to be taken off.

It appears that the majority of our fans are able to recognise effort and commitment, but Dave Jones simply ignores this week in week out.

I know our squad is paper thin, but our subs bench seems to be used to cover for injuries only.

The likes of Taiwo, Feeney and Blake must be wondering what they have got to do to get a spell of time on the pitch, let alone starting a game.

After going two down yesterday, we did not look like getting back into the match, chopra was not up to much and should have been replaced by Feeney for at least the last thirty minutes and Taiwo should have replaced Rae, or better still started ahead of him.

I’m not saying these players are any better but they sure as hell would have put in damn sight more effort. I’d rather play someone who gets stuck in, as opposed to someone who looks like they can’t be bothered week in week out.

Correct Tony, Fresh legs and more effort is also neede and there are players there still hungry for it but DJ doesnt like them.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 am

You are right Annis, DJ obviously is not keen on these players,but this makes him look more of a clown as he was the one who brought these players into the club.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 am

Tony Soprano wrote:You are right Annis, DJ obviously is not keen on these players,but this makes him look more of a clown as he was the one who brought these players into the club.

All his players Tony.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 am

sadly if feeney doesnt get 20mins when we are 2-0 down with a team happy to get 10 men behind the ball and scrap. im sorry but he will never play.
i hope im wrong, and i would love him to score but i fear a pitch invasion from all sides :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:44 am

milly44 wrote:sadly if feeney doesnt get 20mins when we are 2-0 down with a team happy to get 10 men behind the ball and scrap. im sorry but he will never play.
i hope im wrong, and i would love him to score but i fear a pitch invasion from all sides :lol: :ayatollah:
Problem with a pitch invasion, is would we all be able to stand without studs on, or would we all be sliding all over the place !!!!

It looked in shit state today, I know its an old debate, but the rugby certainly seems to be taking its toll. :shock:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:Yes in the past I have gone on about Warren Feeney prob because he is My Friend, but also I know how much he just wants to play, not for 10 seconds either.

Youve got a team struggling for the last 3 weeks, yet still you wont start him, your a gutless wanker.
I KNOW YOU READ THIS FORUM.

You chased after him for nearly a year to get him, gave him a 3 and a half year contract and NEVER EVER GIVEN HIM A RUN OF GAMES.
Rangers, Hearts,Bristol Rovers,Leeds,Charlton,Sheffield Wed have all asked for him in the last month and youve said NO.
Nathan Blake told me you did the same to him at Wolves.

He has been picked for Northern Ireland Next month 34th Cap.
LOOK AT THIS DJ

Adam Matthews another one of his abuse targets, caning the kid constantly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFn5ATHouiI

He could play in 3 or 4 positions, Yet you wont Start him, SO f*cking LET HIM GO ARSEHOLE.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 am

nigelmac wrote:
milly44 wrote:sadly if feeney doesnt get 20mins when we are 2-0 down with a team happy to get 10 men behind the ball and scrap. im sorry but he will never play.
Problem with a pitch invasion, is would we all be able to stand without studs on, or would we all be sliding all over the place !!!!

It looked in shit state today, I know its an old debate, but the rugby certainly seems to be taking its toll. :shock:

Nothing to do with the rugby. See lights for the grass or more accurately, a stunning lack of.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 am

Watch This one as well DJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJe09eCq ... re=related :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 pm

i got 2 stick up for dave jones on this 1 sorry
whenever we have given feeney the chance he hasnt played brilliant but he did ok
but we have got mccormack,bothroyd and chopra ahead of him so id rather play them than him

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 pm

cardiffcityfan123 wrote:i got 2 stick up for dave jones on this 1 sorry
whenever we have given feeney the chance he hasnt played brilliant but he did ok
but we have got mccormack,bothroyd and chopra ahead of him so id rather play them than him

What chances has he had, has he had a run of 3 games NO, you mean 20 minutes here, 12 seconds there. Not one start this season. In the last month the team has started to struggle badly.
Then let him go 6 clubs want him.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Wow, he scored a goal against the mighty footballing nation of Slovenia and Poland and many other international Clubs.

Sorry but if Jones needs 2nd/3rd cover and he sees Warren as it, then so be it. If he's earned the right to play, then he's earned it. He obviously hasn't. He let him go out on loan at Sheffield Wednesday and judging by his 'spell' even Laws clearly didn't rate him either. It's not just Jones.

Obviously you're all entitled to think whatever, but maybe you should all just accept the situation as it it, whether he's your friend or not.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Alex wrote:Wow, he scored a goal against the mighty footballing nation of Slovenia and Poland and many other International Clubs.

Sorry but if Jones needs 2nd/3rd cover and he sees Warren as it, then so be it. If he's earned the right to play, then he's earned it. He obviously hasn't. He let him go out on loan at Sheffield Wednesday and judging by his 'spell' even Laws clearly didn't rate him either. It's not just Jones.

Obviously you're all entitled to think whatever, but maybe you should all just accept the situation as it it, whether he's your friend or not.

Alex, Just saw you posting Feeney for chairman on the snipers mb, then coming on here .
DJ's Record 1 nil down in 5 yrs come back to win 5 out of 91 games :lol:
92nd worst manager.
Laws never played him and they never scored a goal in six games,Laws was then SACKED.
If the other players arnt doing it then you rotate.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Don't take anything I say too personally, I just feel that maybe the love is a little too strong.

What would you be saying if he got a run of 4/5 games and didn't produce?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Alex wrote:Don't take anything I say too personally, I just feel that maybe the love is a little too strong.

What would you be saying if he got a run of 4/5 games and didn't produce?

Then I would be Honest as I always am and say he is a lower league player, but in 3 yrs DJ has never given him a chance in the last 4 training games, he has been on fire and scored plenty of goals and everyone except DJ has been praising him, Terry Burton is up My childrens school in the mornings. nIf your face doesnt fit with DJ you wont get a chance. SO I SAY LET HIM GO NOW.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Dreadful thread boys.

Feeney should never have been signed by City, I said so at the time and I stand by it.

The fact that he went to the Jacks when they were the league below says pretty much everything you need to know about Feeney's level.

Feeney shouldn't be at the club so Annis, I partly agree - but I have no idea why anybody would suggest we bring him on instead of the highest scoring striker in the Championship, last season's highest scorer or indeed the most important player in our team.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 pm

It is so obivious jones as favourites look at the way he treated Purse last seaon.

The last 2 games Kennedy and Rae have been awful B;lake came on Tuesday showed balls made some great tackles so surely he should have played today, DJ is a one trick pony with no planB

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:16 pm

I'd have more sympathy if he didn't kiss Swansea's badge while he was there trying to get a move there.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:It is so obivious jones as favourites look at the way he treated Purse last seaon.

The last 2 games Kennedy and Rae have been awful B;lake came on Tuesday showed balls made some great tackles so surely he should have played today, DJ is a one trick pony with no planB

If Blake is fit he should absolutely be starting as Rae is nothing short of crap at the moment. As for Kennedy, well I don't see why Capaldi doesn't play a few there. All these full backs and we're doing f**k all with them.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm

personally im not a big feeney fan but neverthless he does warrant a oppertunity hes a proffessional and jay does look like hes carrying injury, i hope he has a chance proves me wrong and proves dave jones wrong, give the lad a run!

Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:38 pm

BlooDan wrote:I'd have more sympathy if he didn't kiss Swansea's badge while he was there trying to get a move there.

I will say it again Feeney Never Kissed the Badge and Wont Kiss anybodies Badge But Rangers. He kisses his Wedding ring.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Take a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3s66rP ... re=related