Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

nicked in newcastle

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 pm

friend of mine an his mrs got pulled at newcastle for drinkin whilst actully watchin match < i know its wrong> bu anyway wat is done is done , you can drink watchin fuckin peanut ? he had to attend court on thursday althou his wife ad caution on day , wat is that al about ? he left early hours arrived in court an was told "we didn expect you to turn up" but if he had not he wood have broken bail etc it got adjoured 4 f**k sake meanin another trip!
:ayatollah: load of ballbearings

Re: nicked in newcastle

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:46 pm

nicked for that :lol: f*cking pathetic

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:50 pm

yeah m8 he know it wer wrong etc but wood not ejection been the way ? they want to offer him a caution but that means he guilty an they want a 3 year ban 4 f**k sake ........ take the cunts all the way

Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:57 pm

To right thats pathetic all the trouble with terrorists and shit they wont arrest them but when you drink when you can see a football match you get nicked :lol: what a great country we live in laughable

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Yeah hooliganism ruined it for us all eh?

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Have they been in contact with the FSF? http://www.fsf.org.uk/ Get in touch with these, they've helped a few lads I know.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Would they not have been asked not to drink first though? Weren't the stewards telling anyone that was drinking on the terraces, or in the stands as it were, to stop drinking and hand over the drink as they knew they couldn't drink in that area of the ground? I would have thought ejection, arrest and a court appearance would only have occurred had the people who were warned become aggressive

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:31 pm

That just about sums up being a cardiff fan nowadays,we,v got no chance as far as the law is concerned,we,v been victimised for years,the problem is if he pushes it all the way it will cost him a fortune travelling back and fore and solicitor,bastards they are.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 pm

I don't want to cast aspersions but I'd like to know the full story. The actual full story as I find it hard to believe there were no warnings given, especially as just about every football supporter knows you can't drink in the stands nowadays

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm

i can remember seeing these two being taken out by the stewards. i got nicked at plymouth away this season for the same thing and was lucky to get off with a caution (had to spend a night in the cells tho). some of the things that you can get done for are pathetic

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:30 pm

bloobird_james wrote:i can remember seeing these two being taken out by the stewards. i got nicked at plymouth away this season for the same thing and was lucky to get off with a caution (had to spend a night in the cells tho). some of the things that you can get done for are pathetic

Did you get nicked in Plymouth for it? shit lol I was drinking all game in the stands was putting it in my pockets :lol:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:40 pm

He contacted me and I sent him information from the FSF...not sure if he used it? Hope he gets off though, its a pathetic charge and a bollocking would have been enough.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 pm

It's a load of shit. What happened to mike Ashley when he was caught drinking at the emirates? Is it one rule for him and another for us.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 am

Nottage Blue wrote:I don't want to cast aspersions but I'd like to know the full story. The actual full story as I find it hard to believe there were no warnings given, especially as just about every football supporter knows you can't drink in the stands nowadays

I witnessed it nb and it's just like he said...pathetic

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 am

It was me and my wife that got ejected and arrested. It was very early in the game, in fact we were only 1-0 down. I was surprised to get ejected, shocked to get arrested and horrified when I was charged. Still can't understand why I was charged and my wife received a caution. We behaved ourselves, didn't argue and meekly went to our shared cell (how romantic). I was led to believe it was all a formality being processed, wasn't interviewed or anything, just let out as the match finished and handed the charge sheet. On Corky's advice I employed a solicitor (and joined the Football Supporter's Federation) due to my fear of getting a ban. The solicitor tried to get me out of attending last Friday but received no reply, so left it up to me whether to attend or not, but warned I could have a warrant put out, fine etc, for non-attendance. I drove the 300 odd miles through the night, and as stated in the earlier post, was told they 'weren't expecting me'. FFS. The magistrate informed me that it's been requested that I receive a caution, which would be administered in Cardiff, thank f**k. Otherwise it's back up there on March 5th. I know some people will think I must have done something more to get charged, but I honestly didn't. I think just being a Cardiff City fan is a crime in itself these days.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 am

this is disgusting , a warning maybe by the stewards but not arrested and then a caution makes you wonder what they will arrest you for next. Im not a big drinker in in the cold take a hip flask and might have 1 or 2 sups and thats it its made mr think twice now !

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:04 pm

bluecyw wrote:this is disgusting , a warning maybe by the stewards but not arrested and then a caution makes you wonder what they will arrest you for next. Im not a big drinker in in the cold take a hip flask and might have 1 or 2 sups and thats it its made mr think twice now !

We were spotted on CCTV at St James, so be careful, your nip from the hip might cost you. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 pm

elytillidie wrote:It was me and my wife that got ejected and arrested. It was very early in the game, in fact we were only 1-0 down. I was surprised to get ejected, shocked to get arrested and horrified when I was charged. Still can't understand why I was charged and my wife received a caution. We behaved ourselves, didn't argue and meekly went to our shared cell (how romantic). I was led to believe it was all a formality being processed, wasn't interviewed or anything, just let out as the match finished and handed the charge sheet. On Corky's advice I employed a solicitor (and joined the Football Supporter's Federation) due to my fear of getting a ban. The solicitor tried to get me out of attending last Friday but received no reply, so left it up to me whether to attend or not, but warned I could have a warrant put out, fine etc, for non-attendance. I drove the 300 odd miles through the night, and as stated in the earlier post, was told they 'weren't expecting me'. FFS. The magistrate informed me that it's been requested that I receive a caution, which would be administered in Cardiff, thank f**k. Otherwise it's back up there on March 5th. I know some people will think I must have done something more to get charged, but I honestly didn't. I think just being a Cardiff City fan is a crime in itself these days.

Meanwhile in Newcastle town centre someone else was probably getting raped, assaulted or burgled. But they caught the Cardiff fan who was drinking during a game! Well done the law, you bunch of f*cking useless cunts.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:42 pm

mate of mine was nicked for that in preston, charged and went back up there for court, got a fine but no ban