Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nice gesture by Warren Feeney

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 pm

He saw in a local newspaper that a young girl has cancer, and that the family are trying to raise funds for her, so as Warren read it he had the whole team to sign a shirt, then out of the blue he turned uo at the familys home in Caldicot and give it to them, and said frm behalf of CARDIFF CITY. Fair play to him the man is a right gem, top bloke :ayatollah:

Re: Nice gesture by Warren Feeney

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:29 pm

I have heard alot of great stories about him. He is a nice guy.

He went to Rougemount school a few weeks ago to see the children. I just wished he came to my school :lol:

He is a top bloke.

Feeney do the :ayatollah:
Feeney do the :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:He saw in a local newspaper that a young girl has cancer, and that the family are trying to raise funds for her, so as Warren read it he had the whole team to sign a shirt, then out of the blue he turned uo at the familys home and give it to them, and said frm behalf of CARDIFF CITY. Fair play to him the man is a right gem, top bloke :ayatollah:

Think he should be given a chance to play as well, Chopra missing loads of sitters lately especially by the 6 yard line. 8-)

Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:He saw in a local newspaper that a young girl has cancer, and that the family are trying to raise funds for her, so as Warren read it he had the whole team to sign a shirt, then out of the blue he turned uo at the familys home in Caldicot and give it to them, and said frm behalf of CARDIFF CITY. Fair play to him the man is a right gem, top bloke :ayatollah:

Great gesture, credit where its due Warren. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:He saw in a local newspaper that a young girl has cancer, and that the family are trying to raise funds for her, so as Warren read it he had the whole team to sign a shirt, then out of the blue he turned uo at the familys home in Caldicot and give it to them, and said frm behalf of CARDIFF CITY. Fair play to him the man is a right gem, top bloke :ayatollah:

fair play to him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 am

:ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 am

Yes hes a top bloke i no the family aswell, so i was dwn there when he turned up as they rang me. Spoke to him for like 10 mins guttied he hasnt got any games behind him, he doesnt want to move but said he will have to get games, JONES PLAY FEENEY FOR ONCE U NEVER NO HE COULD BE THE ONE WHO GETS US UP

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 am

Well done Warren Feeney :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 am

Fair play to him, I have met him and can confirm he is a top bloke :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:11 am

well done mister feeney

with football players in the press day in day out, cheating on their wives, friends, girlfriends, demanding £100,000 a week etc, its wonderful to read something like this.

well done warren. if there were more like him, imagine the difference they could make

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Nice one Warren...... :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:23 pm

quality feeneyy well donee!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:37 pm

top bloke feeney :ayatollah: