Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW CAN YOU BAN THE MEDIA OF WALES

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:48 am

From the Vale Ridsdale ?
Because they have started to speak out .

Cardiff City need the Welsh media as much as they need you.

This shows me your loosing the plot.
SEE YOU WEDNESDAY.

Hope your PA and DJ's PA have a good read of THIS FORUM TODAY.
AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU HAVE HURT THE FANS. :evil:

Re: HOW CAN YOU BAN THE MEDIA OF WALES

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:57 am

i agree hes losing it, but it will turn the nedia and hopfully add the heat on riddler, just need them to put a piece in the paper now to promote the protest :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 am

I think the surreal world that PR and DJ live in is one where unless they have the media as their propoganda puppets they throw their toys out of the pram.

For those of us living in the real world, we just want Phillips etc to take their tongues out of Pinocchio Pete's and Deadpan Dave's backsides and start exposing the truth about what's really going on at our club.......And that means without asking the those two ego-manics for their approval sign-off prior to going to print :evil:

Peter

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 pm

I don't like certain views on here and I am certain they don't like mine. I don't call for them to be banned though and they don't do the same with me. The club needs to grow some balls. Take the rough with the smooth. Take a leaf out of this message board's book!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Zabier wrote:I don't like certain views on here and I am certain they don't like mine. I don't call for them to be banned though and they don't do the same with me. The club needs to grow some balls. Take the rough with the smooth. Take a leaf out of this message board's book!

Great Comments Zabier :ayatollah:

Are you reading PR.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Midfield general wrote:Good because the campaign to get rid of Ridsdale and Jones can now really get moving.

jones ?

what are you on about now ?

be very careful not to stir your stick into an area that might piss off a lot of fans who want a change of board but have faith in the manager

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Midfield general wrote:Good because the campaign to get rid of Ridsdale and Jones can now really get moving.

Why is there a campaign to get rid of Dave Jones? I can understand the bad feeling for Ridesdale but there is no way im turning against Dj, in my opinion we would be much worse off without him.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:26 pm

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:

Why is there a campaign to get rid of Dave Jones? I can understand the bad feeling for Ridesdale but there is no way im turning against Dj, in my opinion we would be much worse off without him.

Absolutely agree. What other half decent manager would come within a 100 miles of us at the moment :? :lol:

He should be given until at least the end of the season. If he get's us to the play-offs (or beyond :? :ayatollah: ) then that will be a major achievement after everything that has gone on :evil:

Even if we don't make it this year then maybe he deserves a stab at the job with a bit of money behind him :|

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:34 pm

I didn't think there was a campaign to get rid of Dave Jones? As far as I am concerned he's doing a great job. I will still moan about some of his shit decisions because he does still make them. On the whole though he's not the main problem.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Zabier wrote:I didn't think there was a campaign to get rid of Dave Jones? As far as I am concerned he's doing a great job. I will still moan about some of his shit decisions because he does still make them. On the whole though he's not the main problem.

Apart from his inflated wages. They cannot be justified. We are in the Championship not the Premier League.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:39 pm

I don't blame Dave Jones for that though! The same could be said for every player we have. Only one group of people responsible for setting those wages.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm

well as long as this is the individual view of midfield general then thats fine

but this demo is about ridsdale..and some will feel the board as well

one things for sure, if we have people chanting jones out then the demo will be slagged off by the press and the media and many of our fans and will end up looking stupid

hes made many mistakes and he can come across as a right miserbale sod

but we are not seriously in trouble with the taxman becasue of dave jones

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Sludge wrote:well as long as this is the individual view of midfield general then thats fine

one things for sure, if we have people chanting jones out then the demo will be slagged off by the press and the media and many of our fans and will end up looking stupid

spot on :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Sludge wrote:well as long as this is the individual view of midfield general then thats fine

Its nothing to do with Jones. He's a good manager (albeit some odd decisions and tactics at times) He's never had any decent money to spend on players and has had to go bargain hunting in lower leagues..... If we had a sensible and more controlled board and chairman then im sure Jones would have got us promoted 2 seasons ago!

As for Ridsdale, the sleazy, lieing, double headed C**T should f**k off as soon as possible because NOBODY wants him here...

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 pm

I agree we can't slag him off because he is doing an ok job with the resources at his disposal but in my view he is being overpaid to do that job. Let's say new investors in the shape of the Malaysians come in over the next few months and they were to offer him a new contract at a more reasonable rate of pay for managing a club in the Championship do you think he would take it? or cut and run? :lol: I know what I think :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:58 pm

I agree, hes overpaid

but this is a demo against ridsdale and any thoughts of turning against jones will make us look very stupid

lets hope thats clear

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:59 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I agree we can't slag him off because he is doing an ok job with the resources at his disposal but in my view he is being overpaid to do that job. Let's say new investors in the shape of the Malaysians come in over the next few months and they were to offer him a new contract at a more reasonable rate of pay for managing a club in the Championship do you think he would take it? or cut and run? :lol: I know what I think :lol:

He turned down WBA a couple of years ago :shock: