Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are cardiff Blues moving back to The Arms Park

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Summat about a row over the rent. Is this true Annis, heard anything? If so thats another income stream gone :lol: but at least we will have a pich when they can afford some grass seed :lol:

Re: Are cardiff Blues moving back to The Arms Park

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 pm

I can see how it was beneficial for us for them to move in with us but how on earth it is beneficial for them is beyond me.
Last edited by Zabier on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 pm

hope so good riddance they are not wanted by the majority of city fans.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:12 pm

I very much doubt it

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 pm

the blue path wrote:hope so good riddance they are not wanted by the majority of city fans.

Their money is though.

If Ridsdale hadn't taken his stadium completion bonus when the stadium wasn't complete, perhaps we could've used that money on the requisite equipment to help maintain the pitch.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 pm

Zabier wrote:I can see how it was beneficial for us for them to move in with us but how on earth is is beneficial for them is beyond me.

It isn't. It is, however, beneficial for the council and WRU.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Why would they move back to Arms Park when they'll own CCS soon.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Why would they move back to Arms Park when they'll own CCS soon.

No, they won't. Since the stadium can't be sold, at least not for around 20 years, that's yet another myth.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 pm

nerd wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Why would they move back to Arms Park when they'll own CCS soon.

No, they won't. Since the stadium can't be sold, at least not for around 20 years, that's yet another myth.

And you think the Egg Mafia wont get around that :shock:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:08 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
nerd wrote:

And you think the Egg Mafia wont get around that :shock:

Ah yes the Egg Mafia.

So, you claim the Blues will own CCS.

Is that the Blues who lost 500k last season in a successful season on the pitch? Who have reduced income, higher outgoings this season? The same Blues Peter Tomas hasn't pumped money into for years and indeed, wants his money back?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 pm

And you think the Egg Mafia wont get around that :shock:[/quote]

Ah yes the Egg Mafia.

So, you claim the Blues will own CCS.

Is that the Blues who lost 500k last season in a successful season on the pitch? Who have reduced income, higher outgoings this season? The same Blues Peter Tomas hasn't pumped money into for years and indeed, wants his money back?[/quote]

You make me happy with your reply, sometimes we need that reassasurance and reality boost with City. Heres hoping they loose many more thousands, cheers.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Good f**king ridance to them and I to can't understand what they gain from playing at CCS.