Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE TRUST

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Has the trust compiled a list of questions to be asked at the EGM on Wednesday.

Hopefully they will grill Peter the liar and the other board members to find out what is going on regarding debt and chances of a takeover.

I know there is only 1 agenda point but under AOB they can ask as many queations as they want.

Re: THE TRUST

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Yes we have plenty of questions...getting the answers will be the difficult part...Hopefully people who attend will ensure that questions are answered by all board members not just PR

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm

corky wrote:Yes we have plenty of questions...getting the answers will be the difficult part...Hopefully people who attend will ensure that questions are answered by all board members not just PR

:lol: :lol: Good luck any way

Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks Corkey i really hope you get answers and not more spin, you and the trust have the backing of us fans for Wednesday good luck

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 pm

We will never get the answers we want, but we have to keep trying and the more pressure that is put on these people the better chance something will come of it.We could do nothing at all.

It is far to easy for them to do what they like without being accountable to anyone...EGM's, Protests, demos, etc all show the major shareholders that the fans are unhappy, they may also bring about changes we just don't know...IF the major shareholders were doing a good job protecting the football club and were helping it grow then there would be no complaints however we are apparently in severe financial difficulties whilst at the same time the personal wealth of the developers has incresed due to the stadium project...but like I said earlier...WE EITHER TRY TO DO SOMETHING OR WE DO NOTHING AND LET THEM CONTINUE TO TAKE THE CREAM OF THE STADIUM PROJECT WHILST LETTING THE ACTUAL FOOTBALL SIDE OF THINGS DIE A SLOW DEATH