Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EGM Plea

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:07 pm

This is a plea to everyone going. Can you all please keep your cool and maintain your composure. The last thing we want is Ridsdale coming out of this looking like the bullied boy.

Just let the Trust ask what they have to ask first then the rest can head in with their questions. Whatever happens though, don't let the board wind you up, that's what they want to happen.

Stay cool and get the answers we need.

Re: EGM Plea

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Zabier wrote:This is a plea to everyone going. Can you all please keep your cool and maintain your composure. The last thing we want is Ridsdale coming out of this looking like the bullied boy.

Just let the Trust ask what they have to ask first then the rest can head in with their questions. Whatever happens though, don't let the board wind you up, that's what they want to happen.

Stay cool and get the answers we need.

Same if the demo goes ahead.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Hear hear.

Shouting and bawling doesn't do any good in any type of meeting.

It would be an absolute disaster in a formal meeting like this as it will give the board a legitimate excuse to walk away from the questions and leave the room.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Someone ask Ridsdale is it true he got a 'second chance in football thanks to Sam Hammam' that should start some fireworks :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Even if they repeatedly churn out 'we can't divulge that information due to its confidentiality' which I am sure they will do with a number of 'close to the bone' questions, don't bite at the bait!

I would like to suggest 90% of those attending either have a shot of whiskey or a joint before they go! :D

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:17 pm

and after you find out what we need tie a rope round ridsdale neck and send him the same way as saddam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:27 pm

you have to show them that you mean business and that wont happen if people lose their cool, feelings will be running high and i can assure you ridsdale and his cronies will try to wind you up to make you look bad. dont rise to it keep a cool head and be proffesional , good luck. :D