Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will Hammam, Clemo and Kumar show?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 pm

All are within thier right to be at the EGM as shareholders of CCFC.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at that EGM if Hammam, Clemo and Kumar show!

Reading TLG's article (congrats on it btw) i'm abit worried that should a motion be made to remove the Riddler, then he has
enough cronies with shares to veto it.

I am also assuming that the trust are on board and would support the motion?

Re: Will Hammam, Clemo and Kumar show?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Kumar, bang, there's a ghost from the past. This is turning into an episode of Dream Team! Who will the new owner be??? Linda Block please! :D :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 pm

How many shares does Kumar hold ?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:21 pm

"Two former Cardiff City chairmen own small shareholdings in the club. Samesh Kumar, who held the post between 1995 and 1999, is registered as owning 2,908 shares, while Tony Clemo, who was a board member for almost twenty years and Chairman between 1986 and 1992, owns just 10 shares. Based on the 2007 issue price of 15.69p per share, Kumar’s shares are worth £456.26, while Clemo’s are worth £1.57" :lol:

http://thelonegunmanblog.blogspot.com/

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

More like the Hammam, Clemo and Kumar comedy show.
God these men along with Risdale have ruined my life.
No wonder I'm on prozac.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:54 pm

city_85 wrote:All are within thier right to be at the EGM as shareholders of CCFC.

I would love to be a fly on the wall at that EGM if Hammam, Clemo and Kumar show!

Reading TLG's article (congrats on it btw) i'm abit worried that should a motion be made to remove the Riddler, then he has
enough cronies with shares to veto it.

I am also assuming that the trust are on board and would support the motion?

If not, will Sam have a proxy there. I wouldnt be suprised.

He's still got 4.5% of the shares, so COULD have an influence if PMG, Borley and Whitley want PR out as they have only got 33% and will need more support to shift him.

The other 2 dont really matter now.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:54 pm

I'm sure Clemo will be there. He was at the last one and kicked up a right old fuss too!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm

davdil wrote:More like the Hammam, Clemo and Kumar comedy show.
God these men along with Risdale have ruined my life.
No wonder I'm on prozac.

Now I'm obviously missing the correct information regarding Kumar but I always thought he did okay by the club.

Wasn't it him who held out when Clive Sullivan came in knowing there was better out there, if you class Sam as better. :D

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Are we giving odds on who will put forward the motion of no confidence in The Riddler?

Annis - Evens :D
Clemo - 1/3 just to cause mischeif :D
Sam H - 5/1
Trust - 10/1
S.Borley - 80/1

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 pm

A motion of no confidence in Messrs Ridsdale and Flitcroft has already been submitted in writing by a shareholder.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:A motion of no confidence in Messrs Ridsdale and Flitcroft has already been submitted in writing by a shareholder.

Are you able to divulge?..............

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:38 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:A motion of no confidence in Messrs Ridsdale and Flitcroft has already been submitted in writing by a shareholder.

Care to divulge who TLG?

Excellent blog btw fair play :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Was that sent in by recorded delivery? :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

city_85 wrote:Are we giving odds on who will put forward the motion of no confidence in The Riddler?

Sam H - 5/1
Trust - 10/1
S.Borley - 80/1

What does it take to pass a motion of no confidence? Is it a straight, one person, one vote ore do we need a certain percentage of the shares?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Wayne S wrote:
city_85 wrote:Are we giving odds on who will put forward the motion of no confidence in The Riddler?

Sam H - 5/1
Trust - 10/1
S.Borley - 80/1

What does it take to pass a motion of no confidence? Is it a straight, one person, one vote ore do we need a certain percentage of the shares?

I believe it is on the share holdings as opposed to a show of hands