Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Made me laugh anyway.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Taken from other board :lol:

during the barnsley game, whittingham lost the ball and a man behind me shouted " you lazy tw*t your the worst midfielder in the championship" i felt like punching him, i do everygame mind!

also i sit by annis and his lot and they get on my nerves when they call for ridsdales head during the game! do it after the game ffs!

Re: Made me laugh anyway.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm

nik_taff wrote:Taken from other board :lol:

during the barnsley game, whittingham lost the ball and a man behind me shouted " you lazy tw*t your the worst midfielder in the championship" i felt like punching him, i do everygame mind!

also i sit by annis and his lot and they get on my nerves when they call for ridsdales head during the game! do it after the game ffs!

The Sniper Mb again, THE PR Fans.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm from that board and tbh i don't mind either really all good. People are entitled to there opinions about different people but would prefer it if they did it to there faces. Tbh my opinion is that annis is a good bloke got the club in his heart. I do disagree with the ridsdale out during game that he claims that you say (I have no proof that you do so will just use his asumptions :lol: ) But i will be attending the boro march. Alot of people won't attend due to people thinking it will affect players. But the only thing i think will affect players is that if it done during game.

I also have another suggestion to the protest march if the boro one doesn't work. How about staying in the ground after the game and walking around near the directors box and chanting and saying our pieces there? Anyone like this one or am i on my lonesome with this one :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nik_taff wrote:Taken from other board :lol:

The Sniper Mb again, THE PR Fans.

Well i have to say I dont think PR or the players will worry too much becasue i am in the vicinity of AA and I can say I do not hear anything but the usual songs

so I am presuming you are on his lap to hear the PR chants :o :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:39 pm

so I am presuming you are on his lap to hear the PR chants :o :lol:[/quote]
Who me ????

Annis would have to have a big lap for me to sit on it from here. :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 pm

nik_taff wrote:so I am presuming you are on his lap to hear the PR chants :o :lol:

Who me ????

Annis would have to have a big lap for me to sit on it from here. :lol:[/quote]

LOL nooooooooooooooooooooooo the "other" moaner lol :lol: i see your in Germany ;)