Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On a happier subject

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Been organising the jacks game with the lads, starting in the Centre at opening time and slowly ending up in Canton. Getting f*cking hammered. Hopefully Annis , Joe is coming down from Scotland. Happy days Chiefs and any one that wants to join us come on down.

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

Re: On a happier subject

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Looks like, once again, I will be catching the coachfrom The Royal Oak in Kenfig Hill. Last season, with the early kick off, I was in there having a beer at 7am. I missed the coach back and had to get a train to Bridgend, bus to Porthcawl! I hope I won't be as drunk this season but, with a 5.20pm kick off, I fear the worst :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Been organising the jacks game with the lads, starting in the Centre at opening time and slowly ending up in Canton. Getting f*cking hammered. Hopefully Annis , Joe is coming down from Scotland. Happy days Chiefs and any one that wants to join us come on down.

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

I am at a Wedding :cry:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Been organising the jacks game with the lads, starting in the Centre at opening time and slowly ending up in Canton. Getting f*cking hammered. Hopefully Annis , Joe is coming down from Scotland. Happy days Chiefs and any one that wants to join us come on down.

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

You missed Chelsea, you're missing the jacks. Call yourself a true fan?? :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC

You missed Chelsea, you're missing the jacks. Call yourself a true fan?? :lol:

:lol:
Coventry,Ipswich, Leicester, Prob Preston, Palace away etc etc, The small games for me.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

You're losing your grip, Annis :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

We will all enjoy the day for you Annis :lol:

Dont care about Ridsdale
He dont care about me
All i care about is CCFC