Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOIN PLEASE NOW AND MARCH

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:42 pm

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?invit ... 9676188447 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JOIN PLEASE NOW AND MARCH

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:44 pm

i'm in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm

just messaged it to 30 friends too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Jez wrote:just messaged it to 30 friends too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:00 pm

The Bulgarian season restarts this saturday and my local team, Svetkavista (silver cloud or something) they don't call themsleves Tagovishte for some reason will be at home. Far too late to do anything but if there's a spare banner going after the demo, Ridsdale Out or something similar, I'll take it along to a home game and hang behnd the goal. Svetkavista are B league but they get TV coverage during the week as do all B league sides and something like that would certainley feature. I'll pay the cost of the banner and shipping costs. If we can get a few more exiles to do the same we can generate a bit more press interest in the UK. There is a guy who used to go on Mike's board that lives in Sofia so if may be worth seeing if he could do the same at say Levski Sofia or CSA and there must be many who could do the same around other European grounds.

To slightly change the Manics lyrics......

If you tolerate this
then your'e club,
could be next,
could be next,
could be next,

Hmmm, where's that shocking pink Strat I bought on Saturday, I feel a tune comming on :o

Annis you've got my email, if its a goer drop me a line.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Just joined, well done Annis & Rhooster for all of your efforts :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Just joined, well done Annis & Rhooster for all of your efforts :ayatollah:

Were getting there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: