Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

demo at egm?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:30 pm

why not demo at the egm ? all non shareholders get down the stadium and show all shareholder that we are not happy !,why wait untill the next home game this would put the presure on ridders and co! sack the board! :ayatollah:

Re: demo at egm?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 pm

wez 1927 wrote:why not demo at the egm ? all non shareholders get down the stadium and show all shareholder that we are not happy !,why wait untill the next home game this would put the presure on ridders and co! sack the board! :ayatollah:

Wez,

I think its a Brilliant idea, but most people are in work.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 pm

wez 1927 wrote:why not demo at the egm ? all non shareholders get down the stadium and show all shareholder that we are not happy !,why wait untill the next home game this would put the presure on ridders and co! sack the board! :ayatollah:

shame its been thought of so late in the day :(

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:33 pm

If i could get the time off work i would be there in a second.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

what time is the egm?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

what time is the egm?

10am.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:40 pm

is it at the ccs??

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm

[I think its a Brilliant idea, but most people are in work.[/quote]
what time is the egm?[/quote]

10am.[/quote]

f**k thats early i will try and get the troops together