Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who should be at the front of the march?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 am

i reckon claire and the ladies who were in the ninian stand on sat. plus any other well featured ladies obviously. show the public we are not all " cavemen " .

Re: Who should be at the front of the march?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 am

Interesting theory mate. Let's get some individuals of various races as well to prove we're not fascist. You know what the media is like! If there's not a black/Jewish/Arabic person in there they'll have a field day.
Last edited by Zabier on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:45 am

jamccfc wrote:i reckon claire and the ladies who were in the ninian stand on sat. plus any other well featured ladies obviously. show the public we are not all " cavemen " .

im taking my 6 year old son, Jez and Owain came up with the best slogan for the little uns "who will i watch?" Im going to get that on a t shirt and get the kids at the front.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:50 am

Zabier wrote:Interesting theory mate. Let's get some individuals of various races as well to prove we're not fascist. You know what the media is like! If there's not a black/Jewish/Arabic person in there they'll have a field day.

that was the point i half arsed. somebody said in another thread that the media might bring up the background of some of the protesters. even though this will be a peaceful demo i fear that annis will be targeted as a troublemaker.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 am

Oh yeah for sure Jam. If they can find a cheap pop they'll find it. Annis is a prime target and his past is forever linked with him in the media's eyes. Keep him away from anything to do with it in my eyes. I reckon Chegs would be the best option. Harmless looking, owns a few businesses, upstanding man of society (allegedly). Nothing on him! I'm sure we have many like him too.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:58 am

jamccfc wrote:i reckon claire and the ladies who were in the ninian stand on sat. plus any other well featured ladies obviously. show the public we are not all " cavemen " .

i know a few of the girls that were in ninian stand on sat, can put a word in haha

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:00 am

cmorris1927 wrote:

i know a few of the girls that were in ninian stand on sat, can put a word in haha

You can put more than a word in if you want mate. ;)

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 am

Zabier wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:

You can put more than a word in if you want mate. ;)

few i wouldnt say no to, but im a married man

Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Me, I will take my top off, get my tats and hairy back out and shout ooga booga ooga booga, smash the nearest woman over the head and drag her back to my cave.

The last time you done that you got arrested :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:29 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
im taking my 6 year old son, Jez and Owain came up with the best slogan for the little uns "who will i watch?" Im going to get that on a t shirt and get the kids at the front.

I'm not discounting the young ladies idea but I also think you have hit on a good idea. We should take our children along walk hand in hand with them as they wear the t-shirt.

Even Annis could walk with his oldest daughter and the press would have a hard time having a pop at him then.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I am at the front as im a short arse!!! :lol: :lol:

Along with my boy and his slogan "who will I watch" - it will become something in this demo!

Any one else with kids get this on white t-shirts and get them to lead the march - they are the future for the club!

ALSO this is a "peaceful" demo and what a b etter way to begin but with the children!!!

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Jez wrote:I am at the front as im a short arse!!! :lol: :lol:

Along with my boy and his slogan "who will I watch" - it will become something in this demo!

Any one else with kids get this on white t-shirts and get them to lead the march - they are the future for the club!

ALSO this is a "peaceful" demo and what a b etter way to begin but with the children!!!

like the WHO WILL I WATCH MESSAGE, that will be strong coming from a group of kids. in many ways more powerful than a 1000 others chanting and singing. :ayatollah:
MY MESSAGE WONT BE AS SUBTLE THOUGH :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Could you pop into printing place in canton by tescos that do t-shirt pritning (if its still there? ) and get a price? we could all work off the same template then if its a tidy price.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:15 pm

The Rhooster wrote:

Could you pop into printing place in canton by tescos that do t-shirt pritning (if its still there? ) and get a price? we could all work off the same template then if its a tidy price.

Why not give the kids paint pots and let them do their own ??? obviously lil ones need parents guidance! lol

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Jez wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

Why not give the kids paint pots and let them do their own ??? obviously lil ones need parents guidance! lol

:lol: it'll look like a pikeys convention with kids wearing what look like second hand clothing painted all over.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 pm

ALSO this is a "peaceful" demo and what a b etter way to begin but with the children!!![/quote]

Could you pop into printing place in canton by tescos that do t-shirt pritning (if its still there? ) and get a price? we could all work off the same template then if its a tidy price.[/quote]

Why not give the kids paint pots and let them do their own ??? obviously lil ones need parents guidance! lol[/quote]

:lol: it'll look like a pikeys convention with kids wearing what look like second hand clothing painted all over.[/quote]

sorry your a snob :lol: and things that my boy wants to do for thre march is not upto standard :o - but i am not telling him he cant do it cos he will look naff and "like a pikey"!

His words - his t-shirt - he wants to do the march.........but hey if you wanna pay for one for me lol I dont mind wearing a printed one ;)

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:27 pm

sorry your a snob :lol: and things that my boy wants to do for thre march is not upto standard :o - but i am not telling him he cant do it cos he will look naff and "like a pikey"!

His words - his t-shirt - he wants to do the march.........but hey if you wanna pay for one for me lol I dont mind wearing a printed one ;)[/quote]

not on your nelly, I begrudge paying for my own :lol:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 pm

my banner will be a cave man painting with whitw hair attacked by a mamouth.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 pm

There will be a standard issue haircut for all the men - shaven bald. :lol:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 pm

How about Niel Kinnock and Rhodri Morgan they are big City fans ( Rhodri alledgedly) and it would be the best publicity the march could have with the media that are showing an interest. Why not mail them they can only say no :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:18 pm

The Rhooster wrote:There will be a standard issue haircut for all the men - shaven bald. :lol:

I didn't know it was going to be a Gay Pride parade. lol

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:38 pm

I think everyone should get signs/t shirts of "who will i watch?" would send out a bigger message I think

Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 pm

The Rhooster wrote:There will be a standard issue haircut for all the men - shaven bald. :lol:

Mmmmmmmmm, i'd love a boiled egg.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 pm

don,t f**k with the baldies !!!!!!!!,cos i,m one.lol :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Is that Buster Bloodvessell in the middle of them all or Sloth off the Goonies ???????????????

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Our very own Dave Jones

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Three lads, the smallest in a barnsley shirt, the medium ina Leeds shirt and the biggest lad in a City shirt.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:32 pm

I work with one of the girls...
Told her bout this and she's ringin the others to do it haha

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:14 pm

That's not fair. Mike Morris has a natural advantage.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:17 am

I think getting the girls from Sat there in Bikinis with the slogan "You can watch these...but who will we watch?" will be a winner!