Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YES I DID ASK FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN OUR CHAIRMAN

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm

I said to Peter, I feel I have NO Confidence in you running our Club and fair play Big Sam, Moggs and Robbie S, All Backed it.
Then I asked for Paul Guys, Mike Halls and Steve Borleys Backing.
Borley spoke back and said Annis what you trying to achieve ? and Replied All I want to know is are you backing Our Chairman. After a brief pause, he replied yes.

At the end Christine Borley came over to where I was sitting and Said How could you do it, that was unfair and went.
The 4 persons who congratulated her after, had all said how well PR had run the Club and kept thanking him for Wembley. lol

I AM NOT JUST GOING TO BLAME BORLEY I BLAME THEM ALL, JUST HURT BY STEVE.

Re: YES I DID ASK FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN OUR CHAIRMAN

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Annis, I'm going to put you on the spot here...

Do you still give Borley your backing? I know it couldn't have been nice to see him react as he did but does a part of you see where he is coming from and that as much as he wants Ridsdale gone, it wouldn't be beneficial right now for him to vote against the board because it would cast him out and have the Ridsdale fan club monopolising the board?

Or, do you think Ridsdale has violated Borley and he's now on Ridsdale's side?

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I said to Peter, I feel I have NO Confidence in you running our Club and fair play Big Sam, Moggs and Robbie S, All Backed it.
Borley spoke back and said Annis what you trying to achieve ? and Replied All I want to know is are you backing Our Chairman. After a brief pause, he replied yes.

At the end Christine Borley came over to where I was sitting and Said How could you do it, that was unfair and went.
The 4 persons who congratulated her after, had all said how well PR had run the Club and kept thanking him for Wembley. lol

Thanking him for f*cking Wembley...
It was our team who got us there, not him, what a tw*t he really is.

Annis, you asked the right question, and i'm glad you, Big Sam, Moggs and Robbie stood up for the fans.
I'm gutted you got stabbed in the back, but now it's time for us to take action.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:57 pm

for fucks sake, if we have no club will these same people thank him for Wembley then!!!!

Wembley as great a sit was is in the past and real fans are living in the now and our club is under threat.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:58 pm

that just tells you were we stand with borley and the board they are all in eachother pockets
and we cannot trust any of them including borley if he had no confidense in ridsdale that was the time to speakn out
it is no good him doing it on a message board he has got to get a pair of boollocks and stop taking his mates and fans as mugs

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Zabier wrote:Annis, I'm going to put you on the spot here...

Do you still give Borley your backing? I know it couldn't have been nice to see him react as he did but does a part of you see where he is coming from and that as much as he wants Ridsdale gone, it wouldn't be beneficial right now for him to vote against the board because it would cast him out and have the Ridsdale fan club monopolising the board?

NO I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY OF THEM ANY MORE.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I said to Peter, I feel I have NO Confidence in you running our Club and fair play Big Sam, Moggs and Robbie S, All Backed it.

in fairness I think she was just backing her hubby as you put him on the spot. My missus would have said the same, I wouldn't take it personally.

There were plants in that room today but they were a minority. I think most people feel it's time for a root and branch clear out.

Did you notice how much Ridsdales hands were shaking?

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:01 pm

WEMBLEY?????????

WE f*cking LOST THE FA CUP FINAL :lol:

WHAT A SHOWER OF CUNTS

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:02 pm

To put those idiots into perspective I think you'll find many Leeds fans who want to 'thank' Ridsdale for League One football... :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:03 pm

AT LEAST I TOLD BORLEY IN ADVANCE I WAS GOING TO ASK FOR HIS BACKING and FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE.
I WAS IN MY RIGHTS AS A SHARE HOLDER TO ASK.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:04 pm

zabier if he thought that by saying anything it would not be beneficial right now he should not have made any comments on message boards or he could have asked annis on the quite not to ask him
by him saying yes he has made his choice he could have said NO COMMENT but he said yes i back him in my eyes that tells youu the answer

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:AT LEAST I TOLD BORLEY IN ADVANCE I WAS GOING TO ASK FOR HIS BACKING and FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE.
I WAS IN MY RIGHTS AS A SHARE HOLDER TO ASK.

Yes, but he gave you a different impression of what his answer was going to be, didn't he?

Bridges have been burnt today.
f**k them all.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis , I don't always agree with everything you say or do, but just for the Record ,I am extremely proud of what you did on our behalf today, it took a lot of balls , and you my friend should be proud of yourself.
you have my utmost respect. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Look Annis, well done we are proud of you and the lads for vote your vote of no confidence
You did the right thing for us fans.

Maybe Borley was bluffing.
You know the old saying "keep your enemies closer than your friends"

Anyway, we'll continue with our demo.
One battle doesn't win a war and all that.

Let's hope we have good weather for March 6th :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:13 pm

Annis you are a f*cking legend. :ayatollah:

Even if I was spitting feathers about our current situation, I would not have had the balls to stand up and make that statement.

I have sometimes been swayed by people who quote your past but as far as I'm concerned you could be rumoured as being a serial killer of 5ft nothing bald fat blokes and I'd still share a car with you down a secluded lane at night. :D Yep, that's what I look like yet still the dating agencies provide me with no women. :cry:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:22 pm

why are you taking it so personally,
what do you expect him to do ?
they are not going to say in public that they dont back their chairman
why didnt you go to Paul Guy or Flintcroft and ask them ?
steve has done more for this club than any of the others, and like you is cardiff through and through
i really dont think he has 'back stabbed ' you,
still believe he will do whats best for cardiff

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:24 pm

I AM NOT JUST GOING TO BLAME BORLEY I BLAME THEM ALL, JUST HURT BY STEVE.

UNFAIR? IS she having a laugh? It's one thing sticking up for your husband, but when he's part of the crew thats running this club into the ground, lying to and ripping off thousands of hard working folk, well then we'll give them a lesson on what is unfuckingfair.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:25 pm

undybluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis , I don't always agree with everything you say or do, but just for the Record ,I am extremely proud of what you did on our behalf today, it took a lot of balls , and you my friend should be proud of yourself.
you have my utmost respect. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks, but Sadly it did no good.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 pm

un·fair   /ʌnˈfɛər/ Show Spelled[uhn-fair] Show IPA
–adjective
1.not fair; not conforming to approved standards, as of justice, honesty, or ethics: an unfair law; an unfair wage policy.
2.disproportionate; undue; beyond what is proper or fitting: an unfair share.
Use unfairness in a Sentence
See images of unfairness
Search unfairness on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
bef. 900; 1705–15 for def. 1; ME: uncomely, ugly; OE unfæger; c. ON ūfagr. See un-1, fair1

—Related forms
un·fair·ly, adverb
un·fair·ness, noun
Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2010
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
un·fair (ŭn-fâr')
adj. un·fair·er, un·fair·est

Not just or evenhanded; biased: an unfair call by an umpire.

Contrary to laws or conventions, especially in commerce; unethical: unfair trading.

un·fair'ly adv., un·fair'ness n.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2009 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 pm

lully wrote:Look Annis, well done we are proud of you and the lads for vote your vote of no confidence
You did the right thing for us fans.

Maybe Borley was bluffing.
You know the old saying "keep your enemies closer than your friends"

Anyway, we'll continue with our demo.
One battle doesn't win a war and all that.

Let's hope we have good weather for March 6th :ayatollah:

Cheers Lully Yes THE DEM WILL BE BIGGER THAN EVER.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Langley.....think your better off going on the 'other'message board where you can join in the 'Steve Borley love in' with all the other misguided idiots!!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Annis, good to see your emotions are in check and we now go the next stage of demonstrations.

The Fans will eventually be the winner out of this debacle.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:31 pm

langley wrote:why are you taking it so personally,
steve has done more for this club than any of the others, and like you is cardiff through and through

At the top of the page Annis states that he asked Guy, Hall & Borley.
Borley is the one who replied.

What folk have done in the past for the club is of no use right now. It's the future that is worrying.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 pm

I think we expect people to not change with the wind.

Steve is a very nice man and very quiet, but that only carries you so far. It is no good saying one thing one minute and turn a full 180 degrees the next. Especially when you are doing it to pretty normal 'man in the street' types who see things black and white.

Borley now needs to stay with the business men and play their business games with all the MP type questions and answers that goes with it. He cannot be all things to all men.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:32 pm

kavanagh wrote:Langley.....think your better off going on the 'other'message board where tyou can join in the 'Steve Borley love in' with all the other misguided idiots!!

I completely agree with Langley, I think this is the only place where everyone has suddenly turned on Borley.
Why you're all ignoring Hall/Guy who are the one's that have raped the club and made millions I don't know.

Nobody knows what the situation in the boardroom is, I want Ridsdale out but also I don't think he's solely responsible. Fair enough if you all want to turn on him, bearing in mind what he's done to this club then be my guest. But hopefully you'll all end up looking stupid.

I wasn't impressed with the way Borley replied to the vote of no confidence today, but I never expected him to agree with it. What would that do to potential investors? Knowing that not only are we financially in the shit, but we now have a split board.

In my opinion Borley still probably wants Ridsdale to go, but the answer is when. At the moment I am backing him, I may be wrong but we shall soon see.

What I don't understand is why so many people are now baying for him blood just because he didn't agree to a vote of no confidence, when the rest of the board would have backed PR along with the majority of major shareholders

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Langley Cant you read, I ASKED GUY, HALL and BORLEY.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:34 pm

I ASKED FOR GUY and HALL TO BACK US, Not just Borley.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:34 pm

If you read the threads properly you will see that Annis asked ALL THE BOARD by name if they supported Ridsdale.

Borley in his answer choose to say yes.

End of story he's a back stabbing c**t.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

If you read the threads properly you will see that Annis asked ALL THE BOARD by name if they supported Ridsdale.

Borley in his answer choose to say yes.

End of story he's a back stabbing c**t.

We don't really know what he's said to Annis though do we, maybe there were misunderstandings.

I just think people are taking it a little too far.

Maybe Borley does want Ridsdale out, but he knew he would be outnumbered by the rest of the board/shareholders and it wouldn't have been worth it. We don't know how far negotiations are going with the Malaysians, but if as we're told he's flying out to meet them this week then we need Borley on board, and with the support of the rest of the board if he's going to try and secure this investment.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:39 pm

you have my utmost respect. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Thanks, but Sadly it did no good.[/quote]

Annis , maybe it didn't on this day! The fact you brought it into the public domain and to everyones attention will show that all is not sweetness and light at CCFC. A SHAREHOLDER asking for a vote of no confidence is a big big deal!! irrespective of wether it is sanctioned or not. In the long run you may look back on this day and realise that It was the catalyst for us achieving whats right for Cardiff City.
Don't let the bastards grind you down , keep up the good work.

Steve