Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: YES I DID ASK FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN OUR CHAIRMAN

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:40 pm

If he wants him out then he should have had the balls to stand up and admit it, regardless of what the rest think.

They're all lying cunts, end of.

No-one should trust this lot.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:41 pm

CF11 wrote:
What I don't understand is why so many people are now baying for him blood just because he didn't agree to a vote of no confidence, when the rest of the board would have backed PR along with the majority of major shareholders

The point is, he made a staement to Annis that undermined him and them allowed his wife to do the same. If he had just said, "I back the chairman" then fair enough, we'd know where he stood, but he went that step further and had a go at Annis.

He gets my utmost contempt for trying to play the big businessman AND the concerned fan on this board.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:18 pm

someone thanked PR for Wembley???? for crying out load, Glossop North End went to Wembley last year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:24 pm

mexico70 wrote: . . . . . . . . Glossop North End went to Wembley last year

and PR is fuming over it. They haven't phoned to thank him yet.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:51 pm

yes i can read...and spell...
i just asked why you didnt ask them all personally, i read that Steve was the one that answered you but why didnt you question the others

i was just asking the question..as always good to know all the facts..

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 pm

langley wrote:yes i can read...and spell...
i just asked why you didnt ask them all personally, i read that Steve was the one that answered you but why didnt you question the others

i was just asking the question..as always good to know all the facts..

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 pm

undybluebird wrote:Annis , I don't always agree with everything you say or do, but just for the Record ,I am extremely proud of what you did on our behalf today, it took a lot of balls , and you my friend should be proud of yourself.
you have my utmost respect. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks, but Sadly it did no good.[/quote]

Annis , maybe it didn't on this day! The fact you brought it into the public domain and to everyones attention will show that all is not sweetness and light at CCFC. A SHAREHOLDER asking for a vote of no confidence is a big big deal!! irrespective of wether it is sanctioned or not. In the long run you may look back on this day and realise that It was the catalyst for us achieving whats right for Cardiff City.
Don't let the bastards grind you down , keep up the good work.

Steve[/quote]

Great post ! It`s when this kind of question gets asked , in public, that they HAVE to take notice,... wether they action or not is a different matter ! But at least you`ve raised concerns, and recieved support ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:09 am

Forever Blue wrote:I said to Peter, I feel I have NO Confidence in you running our Club and fair play Big Sam, Moggs and Robbie S, All Backed it.
Then I asked for Paul Guys, Mike Halls and Steve Borleys Backing.
Borley spoke back and said Annis what you trying to achieve ? and Replied All I want to know is are you backing Our Chairman. After a brief pause, he replied yes.

At the end Christine Borley came over to where I was sitting and Said How could you do it, that was unfair and went.
The 4 persons who congratulated her after, had all said how well PR had run the Club and kept thanking him for Wembley. lol

I AM NOT JUST GOING TO BLAME BORLEY I BLAME THEM ALL, JUST HURT BY STEVE.

i told you not to trust strve he has had millions out of new stadium and its now showing that greed has taken over with borley still trying to milk the club to suit his pocket

he has lied to you and basicaly tried to make a fool out of you in the meeting in front of other directors there all wrapped up
in it trying to get there money as much as they possibly can before they go binto administation and it will happen as they wont have any money to trade before to long

Meeting was a waste of time

march will only work if all fans stay outside game for duration of game in car park front entrance and not enter game that would gain more as officials would have to be inside and out and just cause them more headaches

and should start shifts of demo,s now during the day outside the club not just match days

need to stand up and be counted been to soft for to long !

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:40 am

mexico70 wrote:someone thanked PR for Wembley???? for crying out load, Glossop North End went to Wembley last year :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think one of them was PR;s love child :lol: :ayatollah:
from this forum.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:42 am

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I said to Peter, I feel I have NO Confidence in you running our Club and fair play Big Sam, Moggs and Robbie S, All Backed it.
Then I asked for Paul Guys, Mike Halls and Steve Borleys Backing.
Borley spoke back and said Annis what you trying to achieve ? and Replied All I want to know is are you backing Our Chairman. After a brief pause, he replied yes.

At the end Christine Borley came over to where I was sitting and Said How could you do it, that was unfair and went.
The 4 persons who congratulated her after, had all said how well PR had run the Club and kept thanking him for Wembley. lol

I AM NOT JUST GOING TO BLAME BORLEY I BLAME THEM ALL, JUST HURT BY STEVE.

i told you not to trust strve he has had millions out of new stadium and its now showing that greed has taken over with borley still trying to milk the club to suit his pocket

he has lied to you and basicaly tried to make a fool out of you in the meeting in front of other directors there all wrapped up
in it trying to get there money as much as they possibly can before they go binto administation and it will happen as they wont have any money to trade before to long

Meeting was a waste of time

march will only work if all fans stay outside game for duration of game in car park front entrance and not enter game that would gain more as officials would have to be inside and out and just cause them more headaches

and should start shifts of demo,s now during the day outside the club not just match days

need to stand up and be counted been to soft for to long !

Mallo, Cheers mate, this march will work it will be the biggest PR has ever seen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 am

annis do you believe borley misled you all along or do you think he changed his position last minute, and did he just use you and this board to plead for calm just to buy the bastards more time . :evil: