Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GAME ON NOW THEN

Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Well I can't see people taking this lying down, I am sure it will up the anti now. I feel the fans have been patient, been peaceful and been lied to, so possibly the board will get the response that such actions deserve.

TRANPARENT MY FECKING ARSE.

I was told PR blamed the protest for losing American investors, PROTEST, does he think that was a protest, I'm sure he'll soon see the difference.
If that smal peaceful demonstartion drove the Americans of, then we must hold our hands up, but say if they were that fragile, is the Football League the right place for them to look to for investing.

However not telling a serious Malaysian investor we are under threat of a HMRC winding up order was seen as O'K' was it, oh I forgot, when they were discussing possible investment, they forgot to ask how many winding up orders were in the pipe line.
My God after an hour of PR's spin, they must have thought they were buying Microsoft for ten bob. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: GAME ON NOW THEN

Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . I was told PR blamed the protest for losing American investors. . . . . . . . .

How convenient for PR that we gave him an excuse to say one of his imaginary investors has been scared off by the big nasty fans.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Wayne S wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . I was told PR blamed the protest for losing American investors. . . . . . . . .

How convenient for PR that we gave him an excuse to say one of his imaginary investors has been scared off by the big nasty fans.

Maybe PR can reveal who these mysterious americans were and we can get their view direct from the horses mouth so to speak, then again maybe they didnt exist :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:40 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
Maybe PR can reveal who these mysterious americans were and we can get their view direct from the horses mouth so to speak, then again maybe they didnt exist :lol:

You god damn liar of course they existed PR told me.

What's this link with Newport Road? Everytime Annis mentioned the potential American Investors he would suffix it the (Newport Road)

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Wayne S wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

What's this link with Newport Road? Everytime Annis mentioned the potential American Investors he would suffix it the (Newport Road)

wayne

the mysterious american investor was none other than a employee of citi bank who often comes to city games
citi bank are based on newport road.
he bought a pie and a pint so in ridsdales eyes he was investing.
mind you a pie and a pint is more than ben steele put into the club :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:46 pm

steve davies wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

wayne

the mysterious american investor was none other than a employee of citi bank who often comes to city games
citi bank are based on newport road.
he bought a pie and a pint so in ridsdales eyes he was investing.
mind you a pie and a pint is more than ben steele put into the club :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: nice one steve :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

steve davies wrote:mind you a pie and a pint is more than ben steele put into the club :lol:

He might not have out any in but he certainly took plenty out :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Well I can't see people taking this lying down, I am sure it will up the anti now. I feel the fans have been patient, been peaceful and been lied to, so possibly the board will get the response that such actions deserve.

TRANPARENT MY FECKING ARSE.

I was told PR blamed the protest for losing American investors, PROTEST, does he think that was a protest, I'm sure he'll soon see the difference.
If that smal peaceful demonstartion drove the Americans of, then we must hold our hands up, but say if they were that fragile, is the Football League the right place for them to look to for investing.

However not telling a serious Malaysian investor we are under threat of a HMRC winding up order was seen as O'K' was it, oh I forgot, when they were discussing possible investment, they forgot to ask how many winding up orders were in the pipe line.
My God after an hour of PR's spin, they must have thought they were buying Microsoft for ten bob. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Gwyn, I agree with you mate. You speak up and we will follow as you have a big say and know a lot of fans. Lets organise a massive demo which Ridsdale will regret being at the helm at City. Fan power here we come!!! :ayatollah:
Lets make the board show how angry we really are. :evil:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 pm

I missed the biggest protest so far at the Doncaster game because I had gout in my foot and I couldn't walk around to it.

However I have gone round to reception every game since and went down today and stood outside for two hours to show I am not happy with how our club is run.

I will be at any protest at any time, it's in my nature. I can't just sit there and watch my club die. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 pm

NTB wrote:I missed the biggest protest so far at the Doncaster game because I had gout in my foot and I couldn't walk around to it.

However I have gone round to reception every game since and went down today and stood outside for two hours to show I am not happy with how our club is run.

I will be at any protest at any time, it's in my nature. I can't just sit there and watch my club die. :ayatollah:

here , here , mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: