Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Trust are proven to be pizza eaters again

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Prepared to be the club's Trojan horse into the supporters to stop us being heard, while they play nice with Pete and his cronies. They are not representing anything what we want. They are undermining any call for action everytime while they say they represent us TRUE FANS who have no time for listening anymore. We need ACTION. And PROTEST.

Either SHAPE UP or SHIP OUT. You will start listening to what FANS WANT or we will do it anyway while you make MORE EXCUSES for the board.

ABSOLUTE SHAMBLES :evil:

Re: The Trust are proven to be a joke again

Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm

BlooDan wrote:Prepared to be the club's Trojan horse into the supporters to stop us being heard, while they play nice with Pete and his cronies. They are not representing anything what we want. They are undermining any call for action everytime while they say they represent us TRUE FANS who have no time for listening anymore. We need ACTION. And PROTEST.

Either SHAPE UP or SHIP OUT. You will start listening to what FANS WANT or we will do it anyway while you make MORE EXCUSES for the board.

What have they done now?

Several key members of the trust have said they fully back the protest.

What are your suggestions?

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:00 pm

They have done NOTHING except DELAY ACTION.

If some are now bought into what the supporters want then ABOUT TIME.

Enough with this undermining their OWN.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:01 pm

i am not a member of the trust but i do agree that you cannot hold everyone accoutable for a few a lot of people on the trust are for the demo

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm

I didn't mean all trust members, I mean the smart arses who discouraged action. People doing what they feel is right so they can have their moment in the sun which they FUCKED UP

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:07 pm

BlooDan wrote:I didn't mean all trust members, I mean the smart arses who discouraged action. People doing what they feel is right so they can have their moment in the sun which they FUCKED UP

the smart arse can try and discourage people if they want but i think everyone has had enough and they will show it at the boro match by the demo

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:07 pm

BlooDan wrote:I didn't mean all trust members, I mean the smart arses who discouraged action. People doing what they feel is right so they can have their moment in the sun which they FUCKED UP

So you don't think an EGM was the right course of action? The fact the club only set up this one to pass the land deal didn't help. As far as I'm aware the trust still want to push for a full EGM concentrating on the financial problems.

I'm guessing you're in favour of the protest, what would the ideal outcome be in your opinion?

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:22 pm

the trust can only represent what their members agree to

how are they meant to be failing to represent you if you are not a member ?

If you ARE a member and are not happy with the egm route then e mail them and let them know !

I agree with all three things on the table at the moment...the egm trust route , the attempt to get a vote of no confidence by a shareholder and any planned protest about how the clubs being run

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Sludge wrote:the trust can only represent what their members agree to

how are they meant to be failing to represent you if you are not a member ?

If you ARE a member and are not happy with the egm route then e mail them and let them know !

I agree with all three things on the table at the moment...the egm trust route , the attempt to get a vote of no confidence by a shareholder and any planned protest about how the clubs being run

I tell you what you try Emailing them, best of luck because I've given up.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I tell you what you try Emailing them, best of luck because I've given up.

I'm sorry, Tony.

Weren't you happy with the reply I gave you on Monday to your one e-mail?

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 pm

have u tried their forum on the ccmb ?

or e mailing corky direct ?

I am sure they have been snowed under recently with all this hassle going on

Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm

chill out Dave - you will earn more respect

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

How about a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN THE TRUST!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Bloodan...if you are a member you can do that...not only that the Trust is set up to allow one member one vote so the majority will win...not like our football club where 7 people can outvote 500.

nothing is hidden...all names are known no alias names

I am here now.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 pm

corky wrote:Bloodan...if you are a member you can do that...not only that the Trust is set up to allow one member one vote so the majority will win...not like our football club where 7 people can outvote 500.

nothing is hidden...all names are known no alias names

I am here now.

Can't really ask for much more than this can you bloodan?

Might want to get rid of that phone number though corky, if the jacks get hold of it they'll have a field day

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:58 pm

I get loads of call of the Gypos already mate but you are right I suppose.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm

done mate, but expaect a pizza order at 3 am ;)

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:done mate, but expaect a pizza order at 3 am ;)

quick off the mark :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm

pizza may be ordered for 3am, but are you seriously going to give it away baz?? :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 pm

milly44 wrote:

pizza may be ordered for 3am, but are you seriously going to give it away baz?? :ayatollah:
i expect corky to get up and cook me one :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Your talking absolute bollocks,the Chairman of the Trust has already said he will be at the march along with many other members.Just because some members discourage it that is not a reflection of the Trust as a whole.So you my friend are the one who has been made to look a joke.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 pm

BlooDan wrote:Prepared to be the club's Trojan horse into the supporters to stop us being heard, while they play nice with Pete and his cronies. They are not representing anything what we want. They are undermining any call for action everytime while they say they represent us TRUE FANS who have no time for listening anymore. We need ACTION. And PROTEST.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Corks is a good un... mind.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Corkrey wrote:

Your talking absolute bollocks,the Chairman of the Trust has already said he will be at the march along with many other members.Just because some members discourage it that is not a reflection of the Trust as a whole.So you my friend are the one who has been made to look a joke.

its ok mate , he wants pizza too, but theres not enough to go around :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Corkrey wrote:

its ok mate , he wants pizza too, but theres not enough to go around :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:13 pm

corky if you dont cook pizza for all the mods at 3 am your number goes on planet caravan ;) :D

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

I can do scrambled eggs

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:corky if you dont cook pizza for all the mods at 3 am your number goes on planet caravan ;) :D

Dont do it to yourself,my old man is the only one I know that can burn gravy!!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:40 pm

corky tonight id donor kebab night, 3 o clock and a phone call, this time i want you to pick me one up from ''shogun''in pontypridd :lol: and deliver it ;)

Re: The Trust are proven to be pizza eaters again

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm

BlooDan wrote:Prepared to be the club's Trojan horse into the supporters to stop us being heard, while they play nice with Pete and his cronies. They are not representing anything what we want.

How on earth has the Trust stopped anyone being heard?

And who do you represent exactly?

Re: The Trust are proven to be pizza eaters again

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
BlooDan wrote:Prepared to be the club's Trojan horse into the supporters to stop us being heard, while they play nice with Pete and his cronies. They are not representing anything what we want.

How on earth has the Trust stopped anyone being heard?

And who do you represent exactly?

Dont bother to listen TLG, prob a wind up or a joke.