Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEEDS FANS HAVE JUST SAID

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 pm

To me on FACEBOOK THEY WOULD LOVE TO JOIN OUR MARCH v RIDSDALE and Our Board of Directors.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

Re: LEEDS FANS HAVE JUST SAID

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:To me on FACEBOOK THEY WOULD LOVE TO JOIN OUR MARCH v RIDSDALE and Our Board of Directors.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?
i am totally for it tell them and come on down, be nice to have some of their old banners, at the end of the day ''we are all football fans'' our differences can be put aside for 1 day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:25 pm

more than welcome, more the merrior, can't let the fool go around trashing football clubs, i wouldn't wish him on the jacks

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Anyone against Ridsdale is a mate of mine - a couple of their ladies can stay at mine for the weekend :roll:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:29 pm

croesybluebird wrote:Anyone against Ridsdale is a mate of mine - a couple of their ladies can stay at mine for the weekend :roll:

shhhh sludge is sniffing around :lol:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Sounds good, it's going to be The Riddlers worst nightmare - Cardiff & Leeds fans uniting against him!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Fairt play all round..

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Now we wait for Barnsley fans to join :D

Nice to know we can put rivaly aside for the most important person in footie us the FANS. Do clubs see that no.............

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:46 pm

why not, surely the more we get the better it will be, come along lads the more the better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

more fans the better I say!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Its a shame the Barnsley game wasdnt the next home game we could have all been one big anti PR family...if only for the day

Annis invite them down this is a football matter and we are all football people :ayatollah:

And to anyone who dont believe Cardiff City FC will never die :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Would generate great publicity. You need to get some Barnsley fans along too!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 pm

come an join us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:To me on FACEBOOK THEY WOULD LOVE TO JOIN OUR MARCH v RIDSDALE and Our Board of Directors.

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

would be a great gesture and might help some off the field relations between the fans im all for them :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 pm

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

Great Idea, should make national news. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm

i posted on a diffrent thread that there was a group of leeds fan around me that i went on holiday with, they travel to most leeds home games, i mentioned it to them and they said they would love to come down and greet there old freind PR. but they were worried about being accepted by us :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm

i posted on a diffrent thread that there was a group of leeds fan around me that i went on holiday with, they travel to most leeds home games, i mentioned it to them and they said they would love to come down and greet there old freind PR. but they were worried about being accepted by us :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 pm

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

No Thanks,

It's nothing to do with them.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:12 pm

Bring it on, let them join us be great publicity for us to the more the merrier. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 am

GREAT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:25 am

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

It would be like Christmas in the war all friends for a day, then when we play them next year....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 am

Get them down. The press will have a field day Cardiff and Leeds fans Unite. Ridsdale will be shitting himself :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 am

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

bring them down. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 am

Ben wrote:more than welcome, more the merrior, can't let the fool go around trashing football clubs, i wouldn't wish him on the jacks

I would.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 am

ackers1927 wrote:Get them down. The press will have a field day Cardiff and Leeds fans Unite. Ridsdale will be shitting himself :lol: :ayatollah:

That is true mind, the press would absolutely love a story like this especially with Portsmouth about to be the first Premiership club to go into Administration probably tomorrow !!!!!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:17 am

i ain't got no problem with that, tell the to bring barnsley too.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 am

Anyone got access to any Leeds messageboards a quick post on there will test the water. I would assume there may be just as many against it as for.

If we can suggest it is purely against one man they may come around but expect a few comments about laughing at us as we fall into liquidation.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 am

Lots of Leeds fans round the Bargoed area,some with Cardiff as theyre second club........GET THEM DOWN THERE!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:14 am

f**k this.

We're in enough financial debt.
The last thing we want is a moral debt.

We can look after our own. :evil:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:16 am

Don't generalise Leeds fans, yes, most of them are cunts (I jest!), but if any want to come down and add their voice then we will welcome them. I don't hate Leeds, I just hate the cunts who give Leeds a bad name.