Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This time next year.................

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Where does everybody think we'll be in respect to league and financial position?

I have a horrible feeling we'll last till the summer best players sold, and a fresh new team of league 1 players fighting not to be relegated.

Nobody in there right mind would invest in a club with such out-standing debt. The malaysians are probably still about but waiting for the inevitability of admin, cant blame them really, can you?

Also who from the board of destructors will still be here?

Just a thought , but seriously when you consider our future it doesn't look to bright :cry:

I hope for the best as we all do. :ayatollah:

Re: This time next year.................

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:22 pm

i honestly have no idea mate, i know where i would like to see us, but that is looking more and more unlikely, it seems administration is looming. :evil:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

rob wrote:i honestly have no idea mate, i know where i would like to see us, but that is looking more and more unlikely, it seems administration is looming. :evil:

I just hope ive a team to support :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:26 pm

same here mate, i drove past the stadium today and had a realy bad feeling as i looked over towards it.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 pm

rob wrote:same here mate, i drove past the stadium today and had a realy bad feeling as i looked over towards it.

f*cking bastards, hope there all real proud of themselves.......Your all robbing lying bastards who have taken every1 of us 10,000 people for a ride!!!!!!!!

HANG YOUR f*cking HEADS :evil:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 pm

it makes you wonder how they manage to sleep at night, to them money come before anything.