Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is this board starting to contradict itself?

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 pm

No sniping my arse :roll:

Re: Is this board starting to contradict itself?

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 pm

there is no need to go on and on. leave the matter rest ffs. but apologise to claire for your disgusting comment.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 pm

take no notice mate, people have had a bad day and tempers are running high, im sure it was nothing personal, and as owain said you didnt deserve it. :)

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 pm

rob wrote:take no notice mate, people have had a bad day and tempers are running high, im sure it was nothing personal, and as owain said you didnt deserve it. :)

yes he did....IM JOKING BAKER, I COULDNT GIVE A HOOT..... i love everyone, im a lover not a fighter, and a bloody good one to :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm a big fan of this board,very rarely use the other board since its started,I love the laddish nature of it.However some of the stuff aimed at certain people is exactly how it started with Annis on the other board.Lets not go down that route lads! :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Corkrey wrote:I'm a big fan of this board,very rarely use the other board since its started,I love the laddish nature of it.However some of the stuff aimed at certain people is exactly how it started with Annis on the other board.Lets not go down that route lads! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:50 pm

jamccfc wrote:there is no need to go on and on. leave the matter rest ffs. but apologise to claire for your disgusting comment.

Jam, seriously it wasn't a disgusting comment I was QUOTING what that Papa said to me. She said I should take being called a "c**t" as a joke, when its clearly not something you say as a joke?

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 pm

baker wrote:
jamccfc wrote:there is no need to go on and on. leave the matter rest ffs. but apologise to claire for your disgusting comment.

Jam, seriously it wasn't a disgusting comment I was QUOTING what that Papa said to me. She said I should take being called a "c**t" as a joke, when its clearly not something you say as a joke?

baker dont start having a go at a girl. relax :D :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Corkrey wrote:I'm a big fan of this board,very rarely use the other board since its started,I love the laddish nature of it.However some of the stuff aimed at certain people is exactly how it started with Annis on the other board.Lets not go down that route lads! :ayatollah:

Precisely. I use CCMB quite a lot, get a lot of stick on there but I'm fine with it. I come on here, though, to discuss Cardiff with the hope of not being called such crude words, today has almost alienated me from further use of this board!

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:53 pm

milly44 wrote:
baker wrote:

baker dont start having a go at a girl. relax :D :ayatollah:

I wasn't having a go at Claire ffs! I was showing her how pathetic Papa's comment was by saying it to her, obviously I didn't mean it. I'm sure she got the joke.

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:55 pm

baker wrote:

Precisely. I use CCMB quite a lot, get a lot of stick on there but I'm fine with it. I come on here, though, to discuss Cardiff with the hope of not being called such crude words, today has almost alienated me from further use of this board!

Having just read the other thread though I do think a lot of it was meant as a joke.Its been a long day.Lets just all chill out and see what tomorrow birngs in the crazy world of CCFC. :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Baker mate, Claire didnt deserve to be spoken to like that mare. I have got a lot of respect for you as I have met you in person and know that you are a nice guy. So do the right thing mate and say sorry. Nice 1 Baker :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm sure she got the joke.[/quote]

i dont no have you seen her :lol: :ayatollah:

anyway f**k it...

do the :ayatollah: baker
do the :ayatollah: baker

Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 pm

baker wrote:No sniping my arse :roll:

No we will not allow sniping or bitching and my opinion is that Papa was toying with you, in fairness Annis wanted to lock it and I said there is no need maybe Baker I was wrong but honestly I thought he was pissing about. :ayatollah:

Lets chill yea ;)

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 am

Corkrey wrote:
baker wrote:

Having just read the other thread though I do think a lot of it was meant as a joke.Its been a long day.Lets just all chill out and see what tomorrow birngs in the crazy world of CCFC. :ayatollah:

Possibly it was, though I cannot tell from words on a computer screen if its intended as a joke. I think a few of it was intended as an insult, such as "Ass-licker" and "c**t" which is always used as an offensive word!

I agree, long day but people need to get a grip sometimes. TLG gets a great deal of abuse on here as well, and a few others.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 am

BlueCheg wrote:Baker mate, Claire didnt deserve to be spoken to like that mare. I have got a lot of respect for you as I have met you in person and know that you are a nice guy. So do the right thing mate and say sorry. Nice 1 Baker :ayatollah:

When did you meet me in person? Pardon my ignorance Cheggs :lol:

Claire, if you're reading I APOLOGISE for my earlier comments, though it was intended as a joke you didn't deserve it.
:ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 am

baker wrote:
I agree, long day but people need to get a grip sometimes. TLG gets a great deal of abuse on here as well, and a few others.

Baker can we leave it drop and move please fella :ayatollah:

fair play for apologising to Claire even though I understand what you were trying to prove :thumbup:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 am

carlccfc wrote:

No we will not allow sniping or bitching and my opinion is that Papa was toying with you, in fairness Annis wanted to lock it and I said there is no need maybe Baker I was wrong but honestly I thought he was pissing about. :ayatollah:

Lets chill yea ;)

I locked it again as it seemed Baker was getting a lot of unjust abuse, and it ended up getting out of hand. Spirits are rather high tonight

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 am

Owain wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Lets chill yea ;)

I locked it again as it seemed Baker was getting a lot of unjust abuse, and it ended up getting out of hand. Spirits are rather high tonight

I know Owain but I thought that Baker would see it like I did but in fairness to him he didnt

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:09 am

Owain wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Lets chill yea ;)

Yeah, cheers mate. :lol:

And Carl, I'll leave it now sorry for any annoyance caused :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:11 am

baker wrote:Yeah, cheers mate. :lol:

Good man :ayatollah:

seriously I would rather let us all say our piece and calm down in our own time than lock threads and delete posts, so again nice one :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:13 am

carlccfc wrote:
baker wrote:Yeah, cheers mate. :lol:

Good man :ayatollah:

seriously I would rather let us all say our piece and calm down in our own time than lock threads and delete posts, so again nice one :ayatollah:

a sensible moderator, thats a rarity on most message boards :D

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 am

f**k SAKE BAKER LOOK AT ALL THIS SHIT YOU HAVE CAUSED.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
joking mate....
its made my evening go quiker, only so much sky sports news you can watch. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
it may have done people good to get a rant out after the day we have had :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 am

rob wrote:
a sensible moderator, thats a rarity on most message boards :D

cheers Rob :thumbup:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:15 am

baker wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:Baker mate, Claire didnt deserve to be spoken to like that mare. I have got a lot of respect for you as I have met you in person and know that you are a nice guy. So do the right thing mate and say sorry. Nice 1 Baker :ayatollah:

Claire, if you're reading I APOLOGISE for my earlier comments, though it was intended as a joke you didn't deserve it.

You were in the Brunswick 1 night mate. I rem you as you teeth were like sweetcorn :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 am

BlueCheg wrote:
baker wrote:

You were in the Brunswick 1 night mate. I rem you as you teeth were like sweetcorn :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: what :!:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 am

![/quote]

Having just read the other thread though I do think a lot of it was meant as a joke.Its been a long day.Lets just all chill out and see what tomorrow birngs in the crazy world of CCFC. :ayatollah:[/quote]
Possibly it was, though I cannot tell from words on a computer screen if its intended as a joke. I think a few of it was intended as an insult, such as "Ass-licker" and "c**t" which is always used as an offensive word!

I agree, long day but people need to get a grip sometimes. TLG gets a great deal of abuse on here as well, and a few others.[/quote]

Ass licker was mine and I was taking the piss, I didn't think you'd take it seriously you big girl :lol: