Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Humble pie for you TLG

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 am

When Annis had PR up in my Pub in Merthyr, me and TLG had banter on the other board as he was being Negitive at the time. I thought it was sour grapes as it was a sorted without the Trusts involment. well couple of months later Dave you have been proven right all along.
I ADMIT I YOU WERE RIGHT.

Re: Humble pie for you TLG

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 am

BlueCheg wrote:When Annis had PR up in my Pub in Merthyr, me and TLG had banter on the other board as he was being Negitive at the time. I thought it was sour grapes as it was a sorted without the Trusts involment. well couple of months later Dave you have been proven right all along.

respect to you for that mate. :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 am

BlueCheg wrote:When Annis had PR up in my Pub in Merthyr, me and TLG had banter on the other board as he was being Negitive at the time. I thought it was sour grapes as it was a sorted without the Trusts involment. well couple of months later Dave you have been proven right all along.

I'm confused :?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:06 am

carlccfc wrote:

I'm confused :?

:lol:

I thought he was slagging TLG off to begin with, then read it again. He's saying that TLG was right when he was being negative when PR went to the brunswick for the meeting

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:08 am

Thanks Owain, that was what I ment lol. Just cant put it all in to words as Im thick as shit :lol:

But that Night in the Brunswick PR had everyone there feeling on top of the world, yet TLG kept saying diffrent, and know fair do's to TLG its all proven right what he said at the time.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 am

Good man, but this thread ain't really necessary.

I wasn't being negative at the time, Cheggs. I was merely pointing out that Peter was telling you a few porkies. He's a master at that. He almost always plays the crowd brilliantly wherever he is, but he can be economical with truth at times. After the Brunswick, I merely gave you and Annis a couple of examples where he had bent the facts (to put it kindly!).

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:27 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:

Good man, but this thread ain't really necessary.

I wasn't being negative at the time, Cheggs. I was merely pointing out that Peter was telling you a few porkies. He's a master at that. He almost always plays the crowd brilliantly wherever he is, but he can be economical with truth at times. After the Brunswick, I merely gave you and Annis a couple of examples where he had bent the facts (to put it kindly!).

He made it sound all good today too but i've heard it before so wasn't taken in this time

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:20 am

BlueCheg wrote:Thanks Owain, that was what I ment lol. Just cant put it all in to words as Im thick as shit :lol:

But that Night in the Brunswick PR had everyone there feeling on top of the world, yet TLG kept saying diffrent, and know fair do's to TLG its all proven right what he said at the time.

:lol: :oops:

Annis, any chance of employing an interpreter for our 'special' friend. :D :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 am

He must have been drinking after hours :lol: