Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO fellow shareholders

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 am

How do we put forward the motion of no confidence?

My no confidence would be towards the whole board imo but ridsdale would be a start.

I went to the meeting today but have forgotten what we had to do for it to start the wheels moving

Well done for speaking up Annis

I will back you all the way i was about to back you in meeting but then ridsdale took over :evil: :lol:

Re: FAO fellow shareholders

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 am

You'd need to get the backing of 5% of the shareholders in order to call a meeting and table the motion.

On today's evidence, I reckon you'd have very little chance and absolutely no chance of it being successful.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:30 am

danny_price wrote:How do we put forward the motion of no confidence?

My no confidence would be towards the whole board imo but ridsdale would be a start.

I went to the meeting today but have forgotten what we had to do for it to start the wheels moving

Well done for speaking up Annis

I will back you all the way i was about to back you in meeting but then ridsdale took over :evil: :lol:

I didn't think you were a shareholder? Weren't you asking about proxies?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 am

The Lone Gunman wrote:You'd need to get the backing of 5% of the shareholders in order to call a meeting and table the motion.

On today's evidence, I reckon you'd have very little chance and absolutely no chance of it being successful.

Too many big names being ridsdales friends being the problem!

Would like to see Mr Borley vote with the chance of getting Ridsdale out annonymosly! Same as our other board members including Dato Chan and Dave Jones and Wife

Think the problem with us fans is we have shares like myself and the trust but compared to Ridsdale and his cronies they are very minimal does anyone know whether there is a chance to buy more shares and if so how? Even for new people to become shareholder :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 am

danny_price wrote:
The Lone Gunman wrote:You'd need to get the backing of 5% of the shareholders in order to call a meeting and table the motion.

Would like to see Mr Borley vote with the chance of getting Ridsdale out annonymosly! Same as our other board members including Dato Chan and Dave Jones and Wife

Think the problem with us fans is we have shares like myself and the trust but compared to Ridsdale and his cronies they are very minimal does anyone know whether there is a chance to buy more shares and if so how? Even for new people to become shareholder :ayatollah:

Even if Borley was to vote anonymously the other board members wouldn't vote with him, and neither would the majority of the shareholders so there would be no point really.

The best we can hope for is for someone to takeover the club!

The club aren't allowing new shares to be sold at the moment, but even if they were surely you'd have to be mad to buy any at the moment!

edit: Not sure what you meant about Dave Jones and his wife either, they're shareholders but not board members. I doubt they would vote in favour anyway

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 am

Owain wrote:
danny_price wrote:

Even if Borley was to vote anonymously the other board members wouldn't vote with him, and neither would the majority of the shareholders so there would be no point really.

The best we can hope for is for someone to takeover the club!

The club aren't allowing new shares to be sold at the moment, but even if they were surely you'd have to be mad to buy any at the moment!

edit: Not sure what you meant about Dave Jones and his wife either, they're shareholders but not board members. I doubt they would vote in favour anyway

Damn I best get back to Whitchurch its past our bedtimes :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:04 am

Correct TLG we would Sadly fail.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I wonder if I asked nicely whether Ridsdale would gift me 1.5 mil worth of shares like Keith Harris!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Although we only need 5% to call for the meeting it would be no good going there without an indication as to whether we could get the 50% to vote him out. You would probably need to get to around 35% pledging their backing before you could go to Borley and get him to turn.