Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCMB vs AAMB

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:15 am

Football match that is.

What ever happened to that Cheggs??!

Was looking forward to skimming TVB and Mike morris with my Ronaldo-esque skills...!
:lol:

Re: CCMB vs AAMB

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am

that would be class .

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am

I was ready with the lock button just then when I saw the title

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 am

would be awsome. get it sorted :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 am

I would be up for it but i don't know which football team i'd play for. Although it'd have to be on the oposite team to you Baker as you have me on ignore on the CCMB

I'm Burkes left foot just to let you know :D

Oh you were talked about alot in the meeting today mate. as you know i've been recieving lots of emails and phone calls at least you got a mention i suppose :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 am

baker wrote:Football match that is.

What ever happened to that Cheggs??!

Was looking forward to skimming TVB and Mike morris with my Ronaldo-esque skills...!

if you have a game of 5 a side dont you think you include the MB from the official website?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 am

Yes I reckon we should really get it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 am

im up for it, We can raise funds for help for heroes

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:05 am

Ben wrote:im up for it, We can raise funds for help for heroes

Great idea Ben :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:07 am

Lets make it a rugby match!!!! :o :o

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 am

The Rhooster wrote:Lets make it a rugby match!!!! :o :o

Baz would love that :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:11 am

Could me kinda make it more better, with maybe playing at the athletics ground? or merthyr ?

if everyone wants to do it, and raise money for HELP FOR HEREOS then ill organise it :ayatollah:

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Ben wrote:im up for it, We can raise funds for help for heroes

Great idea Ben :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And to make more money why not sell tickets for the next 5 seasons in advance at this seasons prices :ayatollah:

Seriously tho be for a good cause and I wear my Help for Heroes wristband with pride !

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:07 am

danny_price wrote:I would be up for it but i don't know which football team i'd play for. Although it'd have to be on the oposite team to you Baker as you have me on ignore on the CCMB

Oh you were talked about alot in the meeting today mate. as you know i've been recieving lots of emails and phone calls at least you got a mention i suppose :ayatollah:

Why was I mentioned? :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 am

baker wrote:
danny_price wrote:I would be up for it but i don't know which football team i'd play for. Although it'd have to be on the oposite team to you Baker as you have me on ignore on the CCMB

Kept saying people keep emailing me (you) Phoning him made me laugh and I thought baker! :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 am

danny_price wrote:
baker wrote:

Kept saying people keep emailing me (you) Phoning him made me laugh and I thought baker! :lol:

My name wasn't mentioned was it? To clarify, I have never phoned him!!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:05 am

Shotgun left back! I'm the person who taught super Kevin McNaughton everything he knew! :D

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:17 am

Oh you were talked about alot in the meeting today mate. as you know i've been recieving lots of emails and phone calls at least you got a mention i suppose :ayatollah:[/quote]
Why was I mentioned? :lol:[/quote]

Kept saying people keep emailing me (you) Phoning him made me laugh and I thought baker! :lol:[/quote]
My name wasn't mentioned was it? To clarify, I have never phoned him!![/quote]

Nope no names just people so i laughed when he said that and just thought of you. Nope knew you hadn't done that but the emails made me laugh :lol:

Ridsdale also said something about he was dissapointed about being hacked and people made comments about why would you have a hotmail account and reason why we couldn't pay a debt off lier :evil:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:06 pm

I'll be the young ronaldo of the team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: