Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just a fun post.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 am

This is just for fun so don't have a go.

If the City disappeared what club would you follow......personally Id give up the game altogether but if I had to Id reclaim Herefordshire for Wales and go for Hereford United.

Re: Just a fun post.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 am

ianfens wrote:This is just for fun so don't have a go.

If the City disappeared what club would you follow......personally Id give up the game altogether but if I had to Id reclaim Herefordshire for Wales and go for Hereford United.

No football club i'd support cardiff devils :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:48 am

Portsm... oh, yeah.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 am

FC BRUNSWICK

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 am

i would start playing again, i was playing welsh league, and stoped to follow the city as a ST holder about 4 years ago.
would dig the boots back out. the welsh league's gavin rae i was :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 am

milly44 wrote:i would start playing again, i was playing welsh league, and stoped to follow the city as a ST holder about 4 years ago.

Who did you play for?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 am

milly44 wrote:i would start playing again, i was playing welsh league, and stoped to follow the city as a ST holder about 4 years ago.

didnt touch mee though did you chip!! ;)

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:02 am

m.davies wrote:

f**k off sparky evan matt davies put you on your ass, i heard the stories, put you over the bowls green. :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:03 am

DaveSheffield wrote:

Who did you play for?

caerleon. not a household name mate :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 am

milly44 wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:

Who did you play for?

caerleon. not a household name mate :lol:

Well no, you did say you were the Welsh league's Gavin Rae :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:07 am

Well no, you did say you were the Welsh league's Gavin Rae :lol:[/quote]

i basicly spent 90mins in the centre circle chasing shadows, i thought that qualified my gavin rae status :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 am

milly44 wrote:
m.davies wrote:

f**k off sparky evan matt davies put you on your ass, i heard the stories, put you over the bowls green. :lol:

i can garentee he never done that lol!! anyway nothing likee my megg on him no so long ago had him in my back pocket pal just likeee i had you in there too!!!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:57 am

I would help start a New football Club up, Called AFC CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:I would help start a New football Club up, Called AFC CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Couldnt you call it Cardiff Celtic to get at the Rangers fans?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:44 pm

As merthyr football club is up for sale we the fans could buy this club and stay in the English league and proceed up the leagues just like wimbeldon.We could call ourselves cardiff valleys,a club run by the fans for the fans,a not for profit football club

if each of us put in £10 .we could buy this club.

come on fans/trust sart thinging outside the box,WE MUST SAVE THE NAME CARDIFF BEFORE IT'S TO LATE.

Annis ,what's you're take on this as you know quite a bit about merthyr.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Howells27 wrote:As merthyr football club is up for sale we the fans could buy this club and stay in the English league and proceed up the leagues just like wimbeldon.We could call ourselves cardiff valleys,a club run by the fans for the fans,a not for profit football club

if each of us put in £10 .we could buy this club.

come on fans/trust sart thinging outside the box,WE MUST SAVE THE NAME CARDIFF BEFORE IT'S TO LATE.

Annis ,what's you're take on this as you know quite a bit about merthyr.

It was only fun......... I cant comprehend the City disappearing.

I think all of this shite just goes to prove Premiership isnt everything.

TBH as fair few of you wouldnt be here if we were in League 1 or 2.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

id support merthyr f**k it!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

come on you martyrs!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:25 pm

ABERBARGOED BUDS....LEGENDS!! :D

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Whatever Cardiff team grew from the Ashes - if none arose then I wouldn't go to any football.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:47 pm

danny_price wrote:
ianfens wrote:This is just for fun so don't have a go.

No football club i'd support cardiff devils :ayatollah:

Don't you mean Cardiff Canadians and ex Canadians now with British passports who never really have much of a career in North America coming here for an easy life on decent money in a tiny minority sport Devils?