Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Oh, enough of this crap - Predictions for Saturday?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:17 am

I'm going for Preston 1-3 City.

Chopra, Whittingham and an own goal.

I'm looking forward to this one as I've never seen a game in Lancashire before and I want to go to the football museum.

Who's going, who's gonna win, who's gonna score, come on lads, cards on the table, let's focus on the football!! :ayatollah:

Re: Oh, enough of this crap - Predictions for Saturday?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:24 am

ok too be happy,
il say 1-0 city,
burke (81min)
but it not strictly wat i think :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 am

i think itll be a scrappy game but city to come out with a 1-0 win with a mccormack screamer!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:30 am

DaveSheffield wrote:I'm going for Preston 1-3 City.

I'm looking forward to this one as I've never seen a game in Lancashire before and I want to go to the football museum.

Who's going, who's gonna win, who's gonna score, come on lads, cards on the table, let's focus on the football!! :ayatollah:

DO NOT GO TO THE MUSEUM I WILL WARN YOU IN ADVANCE

Last time i went there we got beaten 6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 am

I can see this being a Desmond Tutu

Was meant to be going too, but the trains are off now on the way back and it is no longer feasible :cry:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 am

DaveSheffield wrote:I'm going for Preston 1-3 City.

6 - 1 preston

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:33 am

Yes back to the football Dave, I will go for a 2-2 Chops/Whits :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:20 am

PtB wrote:I can see this being a Desmond Tutu

Was meant to be going too, but the trains are off now on the way back and it is no longer feasible :cry:

What's the story with trains? As an adopted northener, I'm hoping TransPennine trains are running okay on the day else I'm up the brown one without a paddle.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:28 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

What's the story with trains? As an adopted northener, I'm hoping TransPennine trains are running okay on the day else I'm up the brown one without a paddle.

Not overly sure in your direction mate, but Preston - Glasgow is cancelled and it's buses replacing Transpennine on that line.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:30 pm

PtB wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:

Not overly sure in your direction mate, but Preston - Glasgow is cancelled and it's buses replacing Transpennine on that line.

Okay cheers, from what I can gather I'll be okay, it's going further west and north that's the problem.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:02 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Okay cheers, from what I can gather I'll be okay, it's going further west and north that's the problem.

Lucky bugger :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm

2-1 city .scorers og and gerrard

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:31 pm

1 nil preston :(

then march will either make or break us in my eyes

so many games with not many players to pick from

i still think we can make the play offs though :)

:ayatollah: