Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When Fans like Nigel Blues(Nigel Harris)

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 am

Come on My Facebook and Say they are joining the MARCH on MARCH 6th Boro Home, I know that THIS REALLY IS GOING TO BE A BIG MARCH.

Nigel never usually gets involved in things like this, but his comments on My Face, that I WILL BE THERE Annis.

Nigel Harris to Annis - I will be there. Been patient with the club for long enough. Not sure how much the demo can achieve but I only know I can't just do nothing. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also it is Great to know we now have Vince Alms Backing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Big Gwyn, Corky, Big Sam, Moggs they are all Going to be marching :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then Leeds fans offer their Support :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: When Fans like Nigel Blues(Nigel Harris)

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 am

I'll be there!!!

SACK THE BOARD

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:58 am

The lie that gets to me the most is Dj saying we are not under an embargo as if we were Kelvin Etuhu would have to go back to Man City. That was a bare faced lie, as Ridsdale admitted yesterday we have been under an embargo since autumn and loan players don't have to go back to their club if they are under contract. Not one of them tells the truth. They say what they think we want to hear to maintain the myth.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 am

when fans like nigel blues? is he god? is he famous? LOL :lol:

just a normally supporter like us all

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:his comments on My Face

Annis has been Monkey faced by Nigelblues :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:32 pm

im there might even bring the dog as his name his chopra!!!!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: