Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOIN THE RHOOSTER and MARCH

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:29 am

If your Not on here, just put your name down on THIS FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?invit ... 9676188447 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JOIN THE RHOOSTER and MARCH

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 am

Me plus 3 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:37 am

me and the mrs we will be there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 am

I'll be demonstrating not to demand Ridsdale leaves but to express my anger at how us the fans have been treated with regards the state of the running of the club. I want Ridsdale gone eventually but not right now because it will just f**k us worse. I'll probably be bringing my girlfriend's brother as well.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:41 am

Zabier wrote:I'll be demonstrating not to demand Ridsdale leaves but to express my anger at how us the fans have been treated with regards the state of the running of the club. I want Ridsdale gone eventually but not right now because it will just f**k us worse. I'll probably be bringing my girlfriend's brother as well.

If you was from Swansea you would be shagging him.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 am

Me the mrs and my boy :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 am

maccydee wrote:
Zabier wrote:I'll be demonstrating not to demand Ridsdale leaves but to express my anger at how us the fans have been treated with regards the state of the running of the club. I want Ridsdale gone eventually but not right now because it will just f**k us worse. I'll probably be bringing my girlfriend's brother as well.

Lucky for him I'm not from Swansea... unluckily for him I'm still an incestuous paedophile! :D

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 am

Zabier wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Lucky for him I'm not from Swansea... unluckily for him I'm still an incestuous paedophile! :D

Good man.

While sister watches? Or is she playing too?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Me and my boy.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:51 pm

will be there

may have a problem marching due to a torn cartalidge but will be there some shape with banner

Sack

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:04 pm

sack wrote:will be there

may have a problem marching due to a torn cartalidge but will be there some shape with banner

Sack

you can get on my shoulders :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:10 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
.......with my little pick & shovel
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:28 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
sack wrote:will be there

Sack

you can get on my shoulders :lol:

Maybe I can start at the very front buy the time we get to the stadium I will be at the back!!! got some new painkillers today from the doc so f**k it

Sack

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:29 pm

300 on Facebook Confirmed so far. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: