Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DENIED AN EMBARGO

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:49 am

Didn't PR deny there was an embargo at the Muni club,and as for this £100,000 extra stadium completion bonus, does he realise that 100 grand is the average wage man as to work 4 years for at 40 hours a week, and yet even though he gets huge wages for doing his job and badly it woul appear, he then gets a bonus for simply doing his job allegedly.

Yet the job wasn't done, contractors ain't been paid, undersoil heating not connected, and yet he can take a 100 grand bonus, IT f*cking STINKS.

Re: DENIED AN EMBARGO

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 am

Boards of any business are so out of touch with the common man. RBS pay out over a billion in bonuses when they lose 9 Billion in a year.

I had to laugh Flitcroft and PR thought they were looking good for stating that PR only got £100,000 bonus and not the £500,000 everyone thought. No guys he deserved NO BONUS.

Not having a go at Steve here but surely there must be some sort of conflict in getting a £50,000 bonus from the club AND being one of the major contractors.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:08 am

When you add all the bonuses together the sum is £200,000.

Is that what happened the first lot of TG's money? :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 am

Also gwyn the tv studios in the stadium the one for bluebirds tv and for the tv companys sky etc they can't b finished as I've never seen bluebirds tv and sky etc have had to make there own gantry....

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:12 am

But he did have a 500 grand bonus for getting the stadium thru planning, and that 500 grand was turned into a share holding at preferential rates, thus making the 500 grand more like 700 grand plus,allegedly.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 am

BigGwynram wrote:But he did have a 500 grand bonus for getting the stadium thru planning, and that 500 grand was turned into a share holding at preferential rates, thus making the 500 grand more like 700 grand plus,allegedly.

I remember something about Ridsdale getting a £1m bonus from Sam if he got the stadium unconditional and restructured the debt.

It was my belief the new board were to honour that arrangement.

Obviously things might have changed in the meantime but the only way to know for certain what Ridsdale was paid is when the accounts are published.