Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

McPhail and Ledley to the rescue.........

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 am

Only a couple of weeks more.........

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -25908590/

Reading between the lines, I think Ledley will be back early

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -25908489/

Hope at the end of the tunnel, keep positive............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: McPhail and Ledley to the rescue.........

Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 am

Yey, sideways passing and a player who's mind is at another club!! :lol:

No, I'm kidding, it'll be great to see McPhail back a second time.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 am

I never thought I would say this after last season but I can't wait for McPhail to come back. Sideways passing is more progressive than Rae's backwards passing! What have we become?

To be fair, McPhail thrives with Chopra playing and the two create so many goals.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:35 am

Zabier wrote:I never thought I would say this after last season but I can't wait for McPhail to come back. Sideways passing is more progressive than Rae's backwards passing! What have we become?

To be fair, McPhail thrives with Chopra playing and the two create so many goals.

:lol: Last season I was one of many who hated McPhail to the core and wanted him out of our club.

Now I also can't wait for him to come back.

It's a funny old game.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
Zabier wrote:I never thought I would say this after last season but I can't wait for McPhail to come back. Sideways passing is more progressive than Rae's backwards passing! What have we become?

:lol: Last season I was one of many who hated McPhail to the core and wanted him out of our club.

Now I also can't wait for him to come back.

It's a funny old game.

Look at any top club in Europe........ possession is everything.

Teams probe trying to open up an opportunity......... ball backwards= negative....... hitting balls forward you inevitably lose possession. You need a good passer of the ball.

It's only City fans that dont seem to be impressed with him.

We've missed him terribly....hes a class act.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:43 pm

i wernt too fond of the guy last year from what i heard on the radio....especially sendings off against the scum! but i have to admit since he came back into the side this year he seemed to give us another dimension to the play