Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know what PR has done is wrong BUT

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 am

Lets not get away from the fact that a lot of the debt is owed to the tax man, This is where this country is fucked the more you earn or the more you pay out the more you got to pay back to the coverment, there is no incentive for anyone anymore. Thats why big firms are takning jobs out Of UK. This country just wants to tax the balls off everyone so that they can reward the lazy fuckers who dont want to work.

Re: I know what PR has done is wrong BUT

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:02 am

I know so many people who have been promoted and end up earning less because their tax rate goes up. It's a joke. Let's create a new island in the Pacific. Hey, we might even be able to qualify for a World Cup then!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:This country just wants to tax the balls off everyone so that they can reward the lazy fuckers who dont want to work.

That is not unique to the Goverment as this club has in the past also rewarded a number lazy f**king players who don't want work.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:44 am

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:Lets not get away from the fact that a lot of the debt is owed to the tax man, This is where this country is fucked the more you earn or the more you pay out the more you got to pay back to the coverment, there is no incentive for anyone anymore. Thats why big firms are takning jobs out Of UK. This country just wants to tax the balls off everyone so that they can reward the lazy fuckers who dont want to work.

quantify a lot because i dont see it that way. Im not going to start blaming the government for poor mismanagement at CCFC.