Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My friends are laughing at me because I went down yesterday?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 pm

These people are not my closest friends like the one's I go to City with but they are my friends and I do bother with them a lot.

They support the like's of Liverpool and Manchester United.

One is saying that I haven't got a clue what's happening at the club and Ridsdale is the best thing that ever happened to CCFC.

Another is saying he actually LOL'd when he saw us on the news and thought how pathetic all six of us were.

Anyone got some good replies to shut them up?

Re: My friends are laughing at me because I went down yesterday?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:08 pm

NTB wrote:These people are not my closest friends like the one's I go to City with but they are my friends and I do bother with them a lot.

One is saying that I haven't got a clue what's happening at the club and Ridsdale is the best thing that ever happened to CCFC.

Another is saying he actually LOL'd when he saw us on the news and thought how pathetic all six of us were.

To the Man United fans you could mention Glazier and £600m of debt to the Liverpool fans £400m of debt which comes with Hicks/Gillette plus they have a crap stadium.

Yep best thing ever to happen to those 2 clubs :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:11 pm

I aint laughing butt, i assume your on about Mooney.......thats an apt name for him really as hes on another planet!!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:12 pm

kavanagh wrote:I aint laughing butt, i assume your on about Mooney.......thats an apt name for him really as hes on another planet!!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah Mooney and Gary Goof. :lol:

At least Callum 'I'm a Leeds fan and only been to see them once' Rogers is on our side. :ayatollah:
Last edited by NTB on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:13 pm

And how long has Mooney been a bluebird?????

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 pm

kavanagh wrote:And how long has Mooney been a bluebird?????

I didn't even knew he took any interest in us until he starting mouthing on facebook.

Cardiff is a hard club to keep up to date with in my opinion, and unless your on these message boards etc. then you do not get the real picture.

I bought the echo and seen me in there. :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 pm

I know Mooneys dad/step dad is a HUGE City fan and was a ST for years at Ninian where i used to bump into him regularly but i aint seen him since we moved across the road.....

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 pm

kavanagh wrote:I know Mooneys dad/step dad is a HUGE City fan and was a ST for years at Ninian where i used to bump into him regularly but i aint seen him since we moved across the road.....

I didn't know that, I take it he has the same opinion as Mooney about Ridsdale then. :roll:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Bit rich man utd and liverpool fans commenting on issues down at CCFC Headquaters especially given the state the finances are in at both them clubs.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 pm

NTB wrote:These people are not my closest friends like the one's I go to City with but they are my friends and I do bother with them a lot.

tell them to stop wanking over gillette soccer saturday every week & support a local team.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Is that you with the white Tacchini on? I have the same one so I won't be wearing it on the march now! I'll have to pick a different one I think!

You have to admire the United fans who actually go to OT, the way they're organising and participating in the green and gold protest is superb and it seems to be snowballing all the time. It's the stay-at-home plastic idiots who've never been within 100 miles of the club that annoy me. I'm sure the slagging off of anyone who supports their local club isn't confined to Cardiff though. I would be willing to put money on it happening in every town and city the length of Britain. Except for Manchester, because you'll never find a United fan living there

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Ask them if they support Wales against England while watching the rugby. Then ask them if they support Wales in rugby, why dont they support a Welsh football team and not an English team.

Whatever their answers proceed to tell them that their a bunch of cunts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: