Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where are people getting their banners made?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:31 pm

I doubt I will be getting one due to lack of funds but just in case I do, where do you all recommend?

Re: Where are people getting their banners made?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 pm

NTB wrote:I doubt I will be getting one due to lack of funds but just in case I do, where do you all recommend?

mate dont spend anything, i cut a bed sheet in half and painted on it. im no van goff but it must have been ok, because its splatterd all over the papers etc.
just dont use your mums best bed sheet :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 pm

milly44 wrote:
NTB wrote:I doubt I will be getting one due to lack of funds but just in case I do, where do you all recommend?

mate dont spend anything, i cut a bed sheet in half and painted on it. im no van goff but it must have been ok, because its splatterd all over the papers etc.

you can see the stains :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
milly44 wrote:

rhooster we both no who caused them though :D :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 pm

milly44 wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:
milly44 wrote:mate dont spend anything, i cut a bed sheet in half and painted on it. im no van goff but it must have been ok, because its splatterd all over the papers etc.

rhooster we both no who caused them though :D :ayatollah:

:lol: I told sarah to get the sheets in the wash after i left :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:31 pm

f**k sake , she hasnt done it................... shes such a lazy bitch sometimes.
:twisted:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:36 pm

milly44 wrote:f**k sake , she hasnt done it................... shes such a lazy bitch sometimes.

Agreed :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:40 pm

The Rhooster wrote:
milly44 wrote:f**k sake , she hasnt done it................... shes such a lazy bitch sometimes.

if im honest i have fuckk all to say to that, im tempted to come back to joanna comments, but shes not all its cracked up to be. so il have to give you this one. :twisted:

anyway whoever the poster was on here, find some clean sheets that rooster hasnt fucked my mrs on. :cry:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 pm

milly44 wrote:
The Rhooster wrote:

if im honest i have fuckk all to say to that, im tempted to come back to joanna comments, but shes not all its cracked up to be. so il have to give you this one. :twisted:

anyway whoever the poster was on here, find some clean sheets that rooster hasnt fucked my mrs on. :cry:

you'll have a job

:lol: :lol: sorry couldnt resist

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Agreed :lol:[/quote]

anyway whoever the poster was on here, find some clean sheets that rooster hasnt fucked my mrs on. :cry:[/quote]

you'll have a job

:lol: :lol: sorry couldnt resist[/quote]

ok then NTB looks like i cant help you with bed sheets there all dirty (not as dirty as jo) looks like youl be folking money out for a professional one

Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Bit of home DIY made mine :ayatollah: