Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BORLEY I'VE NEVER TAKEN A PENNY OUT OF THE CLUB

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:13 pm

steve borley awarded 50,000 bonus on completion of the stadium,small maybe how much else has he had out of the club,profit for his company on the work on the stadium,still owe i know,but money he will be payed

Re: BORLEY I'VE NEVER TAKEN A PENNY OUT OF THE CLUB

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:15 pm

steve bluebird wrote:steve borley awarded 50,000 bonus on completion of the stadium,small maybe how much else has he had out of the club,profit for his company on the work on the stadium,still owe i know,but money he will be payed

it was confirmed yesterday he hadnt taken the £50 k although it was awarded.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Yes Steve never actually had the money but it was awarded to him...

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:24 pm

steve bluebird wrote:steve borley awarded 50,000 bonus on completion of the stadium,small maybe how much else has he had out of the club,profit for his company on the work on the stadium,still owe i know,but money he will be payed

50k ..... less than a grand a week before tax!

That's not much at all. I think he's worth that

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm

okay fair enough dave sugarman report just said they were awarded the bonus,so the position is borley and alan whitley were awarded a bonus,they both never took the bonus,risdale was awarded a bonus and took it

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 pm

steve bluebird wrote:okay fair enough dave sugarman report just said they were awarded the bonus,so the position is borley and alan whitley were awarded a bonus,they both never took the bonus,risdale was awarded a bonus and took it

that one thing tells you all you need to know about ridsdale.