Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"GOLDEN TICKET"

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:05 pm

The fact the club were actively pushing the "Golden Ticket" promotion whilst fully aware they were under a transfer embargo,is to me a massive issue and I dont understand why the Echo haven't made more of it. At best it displays a grossly naive way to run a business, at worst it shows he was telling porkies. Big time.

Re: "GOLDEN TICKET"

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:07 pm

The Echo have their balls tied by the club right now. Until the Echo starts reporting more positively I don't think the club are giving them any access to players or the stadium.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:59 pm

I was under the impession the Echo had agreed to run the advert publicising the march .

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:25 pm

charlie crocker wrote:The fact the club were actively pushing the "Golden Ticket" promotion whilst fully aware they were under a transfer embargo,is to me a massive issue and I dont understand why the Echo haven't made more of it. At best it displays a grossly naive way to run a business, at worst it shows he was telling porkies. Big time.

Because in MY Opinion Terry works for PR :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:29 pm

charlie crocker wrote:The fact the club were actively pushing the "Golden Ticket" promotion whilst fully aware they were under a transfer embargo,is to me a massive issue and I dont understand why the Echo haven't made more of it. At best it displays a grossly naive way to run a business, at worst it shows he was telling porkies. Big time.

totally agree,lets get the news of the world on board... now... :evil: :evil: