Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

city staff moonlighting

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 pm

After Steve Mcphail's stint as "Gavin from Autoglass" in the popular TV advert I was pleased to see Terry Burton making a few extra bob in the latest Weetabix ad - the one where the jockey is sat eating Weetabix whilst the horse is talking through the stable door.

In fact, it the horse looks very much like Tony Capaldi. Well done Tone!

Can't wait to see the Riddler starring in the next HMRC ad - "Tax doesn't have to be taxing"

Not when you get the fans to pay it for you by misleading them it's not.

tw*t.

Re: city staff moonlighting

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Our Pete must be moonlighting as the bonus clerk for RBS.

They managed to make a loss of around £3.9 billion yet still scraped together a small bonus pot of £1.6 billion to share out amongest their "top" people :o

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:05 pm

davids wrote:After Steve Mcphail's stint as "Gavin from Autoglass" in the popular TV advert I was pleased to see Terry Burton making a few extra bob in the latest Weetabix ad - the one where the jockey is sat eating Weetabix whilst the horse is talking through the stable door.

Can't wait to see the Riddler starring in the next HMRC ad - "Tax doesn't have to be taxing"

tw*t.

Don't. I'll start having nightmares about him popping out from that cupboard under my stairs. :o

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm

I see him as more of a Michael Winner character from those annoying Car insurance adverts, although instead of crashing cars, ruining football clubs, "Don't worry Dear, it's only Cardiff City/Barnsley/Leeds" :twisted:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 pm

davids wrote:After Steve Mcphail's stint as "Gavin from Autoglass" in the popular TV advert I was pleased to see Terry Burton making a few extra bob in the latest Weetabix ad - the one where the jockey is sat eating Weetabix whilst the horse is talking through the stable door.

tw*t.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Not forgetting our opera singing saviour in the Go Compare advert.

And I remember now where I've seen the Riddler - he's that piece of shit that gets flushed away in the Domestos advert.