Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Our 1st interview for fostering tonight

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:53 pm

well done baz, looks like it could be 3 for brekkie in work now lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:30 am

wells united wrote:well done baz, looks like it could be 3 for brekkie in work now lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:32 am

blackswan wrote:What a top fella you are Baz...Only ever been good to me on here and a real character i bet.

All the best and hoping you get what you and your family wish for :ayatollah:
cheers swanny :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:43 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:Mrs baz has for a longtime wanted to become a foster parent, so we have taken the plunge and had our first interview tonight, We are being fast tracked and have to attend a 3 day course this sat/sun and the day of the boro game as i have pledged my total support to my missus i will therefore miss the demo and the boro game as the course does not finish until 3, well the 1st half anyway

I am really gutted but my missus wishes to become a foster parent and that takes 1st priority

I wish all the boys and girls taking part all the best and i am sorry i cant be there but i am backing it 1000%

After bringing up 3 children and at the moment 3 grandchildren and 2 on the way, we have decided to give other children the chance of a more secure loving homelife

Thanks Baz

Very charitable Baz mate, good on the both of you.