Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CAN A DOG/CAT or ANIMAL BE YOUR

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:18 am

I've had a few cats guys, and there was one cat who went missing that i couldn't find after a couple of days.
Eventually i found him, but he needed surgery and it was touch and go, if he went i was gutted, but he survived but needed his leg amputated, but now he's live and well, with 3 legs :lol:

I got 3 cats, and i know alot of you are close to your dogs, but i'm really close to my cats, as wierd as that sounds :lol:

I take them for walks :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd be truly gutted if anything happened to them :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:26 am

Ross Young wrote:I take them for walks :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should be locked up! :lol:

I had my dog since I was born, then we had to have her put down. It was horrible :(

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 am

i have always had dogs and they truly are mans best friend.
another pet that stands out for me was my pet goat called candy, i used to take her for a walk on the lead.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 am

Dafydd wrote:
Ross Young wrote:I take them for walks :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should be locked up! :lol:

I had my dog since I was born, then we had to have her put down. It was horrible :(

Yes, i was put in that position when my cat was bleeding to death, but i told them to do everything they can.

4 years on, my Cat is fine, but with a leg less :lol:
Still, as i said, my cat is sometimes my bestfriend.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:29 am

I've lost two dogs when I was younger, wa heartbreaking times.

Would love to get another one, but with my shift patterns I wouldn't be able to give it the time it deserves. When the wee fella is a bit older I'll look into it again. In the meantime, he'll keep supporting Dogs Trust :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 am

Dogs are MANS BEST FRIEND WITHOUT A DOUBT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 am

i have a rescued whippet had her for eleven years now but still every monday night trys to escape to search the bins for food old habits die hard also five cats one with three legs after a suspected badger bite cost a fortune but they are defo worth every penny!!

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 am

I do think any animal should be treated like family. I've had a lot of pets in my life and I've loved each and every one of them like they were my own family.

My girlfriend and I currently have two guinea pigs (Patch and Mocha) and a hamster (Harley). Love them all to bits. We even refer to them as our 'little boys'. Haha.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:44 pm

ive got a golden retriever, 2 year old now, gone through over £1000 worth of things, still wouldnt get rid of him though

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:40 pm

[quote][/quote] Yes. My Dog Lives in Cardiff with ex partner. I travel home when ever i can just to visit her and take her for a walk, it,s f/kin heartbreaking :cry:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:11 pm

my mam an dads dog jack(golden retriever) lived till he was 18 when it was time to put him down my dad cut short a business trip to japan to say his goodbyes, my dad wept like a baby when the dog was put down, this is the only time ive seen my dad cry ever as hes not the sort of man to sw emotions ( he didnt cry at both his parents funerals) ironically they now have the dogs ashes in the living room in ornate box with a photo on top, mad how a animal can touch your life like that then again id be in bits if my 2 huskys samson and hogan died, when 1 of them slipped the lead up the forestry and i lost him for 6 hours i was in bits! thank god hed walked back home!