Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Borley still going to malaysia ?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm

If so, not only would it suggest that things could be moving on, but that in the negotiations PR has been sidelined perhaps ?

Re: Is Borley still going to malaysia ?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Lawnmower wrote:If so, not only would it suggest that things could be moving on, but that in the negotiations PR has been sidelined perhaps ?

Yes he is, so he says, if I am to believe him, staying there at their home.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:If so, not only would it suggest that things could be moving on, but that in the negotiations PR has been sidelined perhaps ?

Sooner the better.

I suppose he's got to complete this land deal stuff first.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:42 pm

can you ohnestly beleive any of them anymore im shocked at whats going on at our great club.but saturday 6th march united we stand against the current board!!!!!

sack the board sack the board sack the board

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Borley, says they are our last hope, but they are still very interested.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:43 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:can you ohnestly beleive any of them anymore im shocked at whats going on at our great club.but saturday 6th march united we stand against the current board!!!!!

sack the board sack the board sack the board

Daf, I DONT ANY MORE ALL FULL OF SHIT.

MARCH 6th :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Borley, says they are our last hope, but they are still very interested.

i hope so annis we need a change of fortune at cardiff

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I hope he likes deep fried dog :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

If it will save our club he should eat deep fried cock :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:28 pm

I know someone has to keep trying, but what has changed between xmas and now? when we were promised several million pounds worth of investment, with a possible take over. What can SB say to convince them that we are worth investing in?
Why would they believe anything he says over Ridsdale?

Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 pm

stan ogdens neck wrote:I know someone has to keep trying, but what has changed between xmas and now? when we were promised several million pounds worth of investment, with a possible take over. What can SB say to convince them that we are worth investing in?

I'd believe what anone says over Ridsdale :lol: :lol:

Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:47 am

stan ogdens neck wrote:I know someone has to keep trying, but what has changed between xmas and now? when we were promised several million pounds worth of investment, with a possible take over. What can SB say to convince them that we are worth investing in?

You are right, maybe I should have explained myself better. :lol: But what I meant to say is, they must be thinking that Borley would have known about the non payment of tax and our date at the high court and may have agreed with Ridsdale not to inform them of this. So why should he be any different to PR? after all,I assume they dont know SB that well and would be reluctant to trust him too. Like Annis has stated prior to the EGM, that Borley is on our side and that he was going to back him in a vote of no confidence, only to shit on him from a great height. If it was a case of them coming on board if PR was ousted, surely, going over to malaysia with the news that he had gone along with a vote of no confidence in PR, would have gone a long way to securing investment?

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:27 am

stan did you know from the time sam took an interest in cardiff to actually signing contracts took 8 months and bear in mind how impatient sam was.
The malaysians will do things in their own time im afraid and we just have to wait and see.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 am

So all this "the malaysians are ready to come on board with their millions as soon as PR has gone" is aload of rubbish? I think the best thing to do then is for people to stop posting anything on earsay and building up everyone's hopes, only to have them dashed when it turns out to be all a load of crap.