HAS PETER RIDSDALE GOT SOMETHING ON THE REST

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:20 am

OF THE BOARD THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT ? or MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS or is it just that it would Cost a £1 Million to get rid of him, yet Surely paying him off and getting £6 Million immediately of the Malaysians is a BETTER OPTION.
I SAY ALL THE BOARD CAN GO and THEY ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER, SO THE MARCH IS NOT ABOUT JUST PR, ITS ABOUT ALL OF THEM.

THEYVE ALL MADE FORTUNES OUT OFF OUR CLUB. :evil:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: HAS PETER RIDSDALE GOT SOMETHING ON THE REST

Postby ADAM PRICE » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:OF THE BOARD THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT ? or MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS or is it just that it would Cost a £1 Million to get rid of him, yet Surely paying him off and getting £6 Million immediately of the Malaysians is a BETTER OPTION.
I SAY ALL THE BOARD CAN GO and THEY ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER, SO THE MARCH IS NOT ABOUT JUST PR, ITS ABOUT ALL OF THEM.

They are taking the mick we need someone who loves football and more intrested in taking the one place we want to go instead of them gready b%stard jus thinking of them lining their pockets :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ADAM PRICE

Postby Wayne S » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 am

I reckon it's down to his pay-off. He would also still be hanging around with his shares.

Did we ever get any further details concerning the perceived investment of between £2 & £6million? PR was suggesting that there were written guarantees that never materialised. What does he mean by written? Are we talking legal documentation or, as I think, one of his 'mates' sending him a hotmail email claiming they are minted.
Wayne S

Postby Wayne S » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:
They are taking the mick we need someone who loves football and more intrested in taking the one place we want to go instead of them gready b%stard jus thinking of them lining their pockets :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will our club ever have access to such a person. Most investors nowadays seem to be speculators who cover their personal wealth by taking out loans on the clubs behalf, just look at Man U. There aren't many uber rich people out there nowadays like abramovich who will chuck hard cash into the club and see what happens.
Wayne S

Postby Ackers » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 am

I think they must be in it together. Can't see it just being Ridsdales pay off as if he stays it will cost the club more than a million.
Isabel Blu. Born a blue, always a blue!
Ackers

Postby papa » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 am

he seems to have some sort of hold on them :twisted:
ENJOY YOURSELF (its later than you think)
papa

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 am

papa wrote:he seems to have some sort of hold on them :twisted:

Papa, he does and that really Worries me. :evil:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:OF THE BOARD THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT ? or MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS or is it just that it would Cost a £1 Million to get rid of him, yet Surely paying him off and getting £6 Million immediately of the Malaysians is a BETTER OPTION.

TBH I have no idea what hold he has over the board, but it makes no sense that Borley/Guy keep him on as Chairman so there must be something.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 am

Borley still makes out he wants him out,yet I was not backed on the day it mattered ?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RobP » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 am

Each board member has their other business interests to look after.

If they got rid of Ridsdale then one of them would have to step up and run Cardiff full time. This probably shows where their priorities lie.

Given the mess that they have all created I don’t think they fancy the task of running the club as Chairman. It’s far easier to keep Ridsdale in the spotlight and hide behind him.
RobP

Postby Ackers » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 am

I think Borley still doesn't know how commited the Malaysians are, that's why he is going out there.

If he knows the Malaysians want 100% takeover, they will get Ridsdale out as soon as, and he will run the club for a few weeks himself. If they only want to commit to a few million first, he has to keep Risdale there as nobody else wants to do it long term.
Isabel Blu. Born a blue, always a blue!
Ackers

Postby CF11 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:27 am

Eddie May wrote:Dont trust Borley he is as bad as the riddler.

I thought you wanted him as chairman yesterday? :lol:

Anyway, do we actually know how much it would cost to get rid of Ridsdsle? I'd be amazed if it was £1m
if were honest, figures do tend to get exaggerated a little! ( stadium bonus )

unless we have a realistic buyer or investor lined up I don't see a huge advantage in the short run by sacking Ridsdale
CF11

Postby kavanagh » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 am

[quote="RobP"]Each board member has their other business interests to look after.

More like each board member has their own hidden agenda....
kavanagh

Postby Minty » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:00 am

He's in County Hall now, Lookin bold as brass (smug), i do wish i wasn't in my work clobber..
Minty

Postby Leytonstoneblue » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:47 am

Apart from what you have heard or what you believe you have heard from Borley (whom after yesterdays performance you shouldnt really trust), who else has said they feel that having the Riddler as chairman is seen as an obstacle to bringing in investment from Malaysia?

I don't believe for one moment that Ridsdale on his own is a hinderance to any investment. Its the greedy board, and their unrealistic demands, they are in it all together, they are all capable of back stabbing each other if the opportunity arises. They have all shown that they only care about themselves in all this, and I believe that includes ST. Borley.

The chairman could easily be made to walk, if the board wanted it, but he is doing a stirling job for them as they are making money or aquiring land/assets.
5 Live commentary, English Wigan V Welsh Wigan April 2013,
" it's gone a bit quiet with the Wigan fans and there aren't enough Swansea fans to make a noise"
Leytonstoneblue

Postby Zabier » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:Borley still makes out he wants him out,yet I was not backed on the day it mattered ?

Annis, in Borley's defence what he wants and what he is able to do in the best long term interests of the club might not be the same thing?

I know Borley made a boo boo at the EGM but in my mind his mistake was confiding in you Annis. He should keep the information to himself and just keep his head down. I know he wants the fans to try and know what he is really thinking or doing but like the EGM proved, doing that isn't the best idea.

I don't know what is going on behind closed doors but Borley's done too much for the club to make us think he's in it for himself. Either something is on the verge of happening or there's a reason why keeping Ridsdale on is necessary right now.
Zabier

Postby steve davies » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 am

Zabier wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Borley still makes out he wants him out,yet I was not backed on the day it mattered ?

Annis, in Borley's defence what he wants and what he is able to do in the best long term interests of the club might not be the same thing?

I know Borley made a boo boo at the EGM but in my mind his mistake was confiding in you Annis. He should keep the information to himself and just keep his head down. I know he wants the fans to try and know what he is really thinking or doing but like the EGM proved, doing that isn't the best idea.

I don't know what is going on behind closed doors but Borley's done too much for the club to make us think he's in it for himself. Either something is on the verge of happening or there's a reason why keeping Ridsdale on is necessary right now.

another way i look at it zabier is who in fact would take riddlers position at this moment regardless of the 1 million pound pay off being talked about.
The investment is by no means cast in stone and eventually without it i see administration at best.
Who would want to be chairman if that happened. who would want to be remembered purely for putting our club into administration.
The simple fact of the matter is that you secure the proposed investment first and then get rid of ridsdale
steve davies

Postby bluebirds80 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Thing is Steve all we have been told for months is the investment wont come from the Malaysians until Ridsdale is gone so I am even more confused now? :?
bluebirds80

Postby moonmouse » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 pm

RobP wrote:Each board member has their other business interests to look after.

If they got rid of Ridsdale then one of them would have to step up and run Cardiff full time. This probably shows where their priorities lie.

Given the mess that they have all created I don’t think they fancy the task of running the club as Chairman. It’s far easier to keep Ridsdale in the spotlight and hide behind him.

Wise words!
moonmouse

Return to General Chat